Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4294&start_row=11

Devil lives in Ethiopia?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/14/2011 4:46:26 PM

greetings,

someone told me if u want to make God laugh, tell H.I.M your future. Its really Jah who run things, cuz he's changing a worst situation here into many options of prosperity. ''One bright morning when my work is over i will fly away home'', unless babylon wont let me operate how i do in there land, i must go to my Fathers country and live!

one love

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/28/2011 7:26:40 AM

Not making sculptures to worship.
Sculpture for decoration cause people like buying such.
when He learnt from a Bobo Priest who visited Botswana years ago, He dropped that work

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/28/2011 9:52:02 AM

"Not making sculptures to worship."

"man nah deal with idols."

mi still don overs at all

if its not sculptures fi worship, why did yuh speak of idols ?

How do yuh tun ova this most African of arts and mek it into idol worship, mi nuh know

anyway, its too bad di Idren gave it up, personally, mi love creative people, especially people who work wid dem hands

comeeen like one and ones forget Christ was a carpenter eeh

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/29/2011 9:16:44 AM

Yes I, there is a big difference between making a sculpture to worship and making a sculpture for display.

With the kind of thinking some deal with regarding sculptures, I wonder what they would do if people started worshiping water. Would they stop drinking it?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/29/2011 8:17:51 PM

mi mean, wha dem a go seh next, mi worship idol cah mi have pictures of Emperor Selassie, Marcus, Emmanuel inna mi yard ???

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I