Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4265&start_row=11

I need a Rasta Queen,not the daughters of babylon.

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 3/29/2011 10:55:43 PM

Blessed love, give thanks for the moment and fire. Ark I, no matter how much fire blazes, I n I only deal with love, itinually flowing into One Heart of Love!

I want to seal this matter, I shouldn't have I-sponded when I was at work. I read it and it moved I to I-spond. I want to say one more thing before I n I seal it up. I never judged someone for how ones and ones trodd rasta or who is rasta and who isn't. But I n I carry principles. I point was bout the foundation of rasta families. Also, how ones and ones come to say rasta but are wolves. I trodd with Jah with no rasta in sight. I keep trodding but I n I need to build a foundation. Not all rasta are blessed to have others around. I know none, I deal with it, but sometimes I n I just feel weak. I read the post and I reached out to discuss things. How can I n I change or build if In I don't come to discuss the problem or strategy. Doesn't mean I n I placing judgement, but just to build each other. I judge Iself all the time, and I will humble Iself like a child when going through the fire.
I am a single empress fighting the battlefield everyday, I just get tired time to time. I come for strength to strength perhaps a way to see things differently or how to grow or help ones and ones grow. I accept fire anytime to purge I and make I grow, but I am judged wrong. Next time I will be slow to speak.

Give thanks

Ark I, Heart of Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2011 11:35:59 PM

Blessed love, it is all about word sound power, to say a thing like "no rasta want an empress" is sending out the wrong energy in RasTafarI name. I and I need to choose our words correctly, so that I and I word sound always comes with power. All was created by the word and the power that comes with RasTafarI word needs proper respect, so I and I need to use words wisely.

As long as I and I come come in the name of RasTafarI, I and I represent RasTafarI. So I and I need to walk carefully and speak carefully, so that I and I represent who I and I are. When I and I write, I and I have more time to be careful about what we say, compared to speaking; so I and I should read what I and I write and make sure that I and I don't say something that misrepresents I and I intention.

And while it is harder to filter our words when speaking aloud, it is important to get in the practice of doing that also, so that nobody can seek occasion against I and I.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/30/2011 11:17:12 AM

blessed.

I sight dt man hav non Ras wombman and vice versa ths days but stil thr r others who stick strictly to RastafarI. I and I Kingman r both Rasta and its a irie situation as we don hav no culture clash. patience is the only way for Jah Rastafari to bles the I wit a Rasta dawta so persevere Iyah...

selah :-)

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/3/2011 5:53:29 PM

Yes i! give thanks'rootstafari' for the words of icouragement

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 4/16/2011 8:02:55 PM

Blessed love Selassie I son, can the I link I at honorable777@aol.com or empress4iva@yahoo.com. Give thanks

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/25/2011 11:03:50 PM

ALpha and Omega,I will make the link.Give thanks princess for reaching out to i.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/25/2011 11:26:22 PM

link me at facebook or ddahzudah@hotmail

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I