Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4256&start_row=11

Ganga causing schizophrenia

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: emprezion Sent: 4/12/2011 8:39:09 AMHidden - Profanity
View Message  Reply

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 4/12/2011 3:34:05 PM

Regarding the herb,

Too much of most things cause imbalance.

I and I can't rely on the herb to keep meditation but well used it can be beneficial.

Messenger: Wisco Sent: 4/12/2011 11:50:39 PM

"Ganja does act on the nerves. This is how it calms a stressed mind, soothes an angered heart, and strengthens a fearful soul. The nerves must be fortified in order to face tribulation, to steel oneself against the unmerciful ones, and ultimately, to be able to function on the Day of Decision. Strong nerves are a must in order to use the Herb that is for the Healing of the Nations. Anyone with weak nerves should use Ganja only in small amounts." - Empress.suzan

Could you please explain to I where you got this overstanding from? Particularly interested in the part about the Day of Decision, I could be too weak to function.. what's that mean?

How can I strengthen I nerves?

Messenger: empress.suzan Sent: 7/2/2011 12:11:54 PM

The Day of Decision is another name for Judgment Day, the Day when the Last Trumpet is blown. I borrowed the term from the Quran (Muhammad spoke alot about Judgment Day). Our nerves are strengthened by the vitamins and minerals in Ital foods, especially fruits and vegetables. Dark leafy green vegetables are excellent, steamed with just a little oil and seasoning (don't boil greens unless you drink the water also or much of the nutrition will be lost). Seaweeds are superfoods for the nerves, e.g., chlorella and spirulina. Avoid junk food, alcohol and too much starch/sugar. Calcium is critical for nerve function.

I have known people suffering from schizophrenia who smoke ganja and I often get the impression that their problem is triggered off not so much by the ganja as by negative influences in their lives - negative people and negative spiritual forces. These people are naturally spiritual and highly sensitive to both negative and positive vibes, so negative influences can trip them off. Ganja makes them even more sensitive to the vibes, which is why ganja can be a contributing factor to manic behavior. I have no proof of this but it is something I have observed.

Besides an Ital diet, leafy greens and sea vegetables, other herbs that help prevent and treat schizophrenia include ginkgo biloba, nettles, ginseng, sarsaparilla, dandelion root, gotu kola, chamomile. It is also essential to pray for protection from evil and to steadfastly repent, do good works and so grow in Faith. Of course this advice applies to everyone, not just those with weak nerves, because Satan has different ways of trying to obstruct each of us from experiencing the Grace of the Most High. That is why Christ Tafari has sent us the Holy Spirit, so that we have the Blessed Assurance of Eternal Grace, no matter what travails we face in this life. His Mercy upon I&I could never be in vain.

My overstanding and experience of Rasta Deliverance can be read in "The Repatriation Papers" at www.zionearth.net. It is my prayer and blessing for I&I, and a Judgment for the Wicked.

Messenger: rastajedi Sent: 7/5/2011 10:26:18 PM

Greetings Empress. I found your writings a joy to read; here and on your other site. Your insight is accurate concerning the common misdiagnoses of spiritual affliction as "scizophrenia" which they use as a blanket term when they are at a loss to provide a concise evaluation. The unclean spirits of the abominable children of the watchers torment the weak and frail for these are the only ones they can impose their will on with such ease as they do. When they stand in open battle with one bathed in Jah Light they run screaming from whence they came; it is glorious. The unclean have grown bold of late, having gotten their sorcery into almost every home in the civilized world via these computers (The Beast) and even currently run "corporations" in the communications industry (T-mobile is owned by a shell corporation called DeutschTelekom which is a front for an organization known as timestream; the T in T-mobile stands for Timestream; this is a group of renegade spirits tearing through the veil and establishing contact with we earthbound. they serve satan.)

Messenger: JahBlessdiChild Sent: 8/9/2011 9:08:23 PM

Never take di lies of Babylon fi di truth mi bredda... Schizophrenia is a problem wit di chemistry in di brain, caused by a lack of Vitamin B3, aka Niacinamide, of which di sufferer is severely deficient and must take a higher than average dose to correct. There is a man by di name of Hoffer or Hoffner who discover dis phenomenon and he a reason dat some man need more B3 than most fi stay healthy and nah hallucinate. Di vitamin is very cheap and widely available, so Babylon of course reject di truth again in favor of di drugs dem push so readily. InI post links to more information bout di subject as soon as Iman can...

Messenger: JahBlessdiChild Sent: 8/9/2011 9:17:15 PM

http://www.doctoryourself.com/hoffer_anecdote.html

also search "schizophrenia" on di website fi find more info bout di subject... BLESSINGS...

Messenger: JHmn Sent: 8/10/2011 10:40:32 PM

Hello,

I am sxizophrenic and luckily i cought my scizophrenia before it developed completely, it help me very much with my scizophrenia

Its gone.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I