Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4240&start_row=1

Animal

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/14/2011 2:13:43 PM

What animal do yuh most identify with ? And why?

Messenger: brostephenable Sent: 2/14/2011 7:46:05 PM

Greetings, Iman favor the tiger.It knows its own strength so when they dispute they were born with the sense not to lay paws on each other. One just walks away. Oh and its illegal to use I anymore as a rug!
Blessed Love

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/15/2011 2:34:08 AM

seen I, dats interesting
Mi woulda have to go with the Gorillas, mi relate to dem goodness of heart, very kind...more times mi look inna dem eyes and mi feel dem have more humanity than most humans.
Mi glad and hopeful as mi hear seh in recent times,the gorilla population has increase in Central Africa, Uganda,Kenya and the Congo.

Africa,mi love yuh

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/15/2011 2:36:31 AM

mi always wary of disney,but this mi waan watch

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/15/2011 6:58:22 AM

Greetings, InI am more of the bird clan. I have a cardinal and its mate living outside my bedroom window and it seems that it follows InI around the yard from tree to tree. Last week when I an I's empress took our cubs to a park InI sat down on the ground and was able to feed some of the birds out of InI's hands. Birds bring the I peace when tings get a likkle hectic.

bredren aaron

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/15/2011 7:04:49 AM

Yes I, that does look like it will be good to see.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/15/2011 7:28:19 AM

I didn't even realise that disney had started making documentaries. Kind of scary they are actually...

As for what animal I think I identify with, I think it would have to be one of the deer stags I see in the woodlands of Britain. On the rare occasions I have seen them in the ancient woodlands they have always struck I as such majestic and peaceful creatures. The way they keep themselves between any threat and the rest of the deer and stand their ground speaks to I of a quiet strength that I don't think others normally credit deer with.

There was this story that came about not long ago that made I very sad.
Britain's largest deer shot

Such an amazing creature, killed so a wicked man can have it's head as a trophy on his wall... And they say the days of that are gone in Britain.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ite on Light Sent: 2/15/2011 9:02:32 AM

I heard that when a Lioness go out to hunt, the King eat first. I would say I feel like a Lioness because thats exactly what I would do. way I love a King...

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/15/2011 1:28:25 PM

bredren aaron, mi feel seh di I woulda love Ethiopia, almost every family of birds yuh can think of, dem have a few species of dat family yuh will find only inna Ethiopia.
Well we could seh dat about almost every animal cah Ethiopia wildlife is amazing,but birds in particular mi think

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/16/2011 7:07:43 AM

Yes I, Africa was blessed to have such beautiful wildlife. Someday InI will make it to Itiopia and the rest of Africa but only time will tell.

Blessed
bredren aaron

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I