Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4238&start_row=1

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/13/2011 10:27:57 PM

mi very curious as to why mi find this on Graham Hancock´s youtube page

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/14/2011 5:51:08 AM

Give thanks for bringing this forward.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/14/2011 9:13:31 AM

Graham Hancock (born 2 August 1950 in Edinburgh, Scotland) is a British writer and journalist. His books include Lords of Poverty, The Sign and the Seal, Fingerprints of the Gods, Keeper of Genesis (released in the US as Message of the Sphinx), The Mars Mystery, Heaven's Mirror (with wife Santha Faiia), Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilization, and Talisman: Sacred Cities, Secret Faith (with co-author Robert Bauval). He also wrote and presented the Channel 4 documentaries Underworld: Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age and Quest for the Lost Civilisation.

His most recent non-fiction book, Supernatural: Meetings With the Ancient Teachers of Mankind, was released in the UK in October 2005 and in the US in 2006. In it, Hancock examines paleolithic cave art in the light of David Lewis-Williams' neuropsychological model, exploring its relation to the development of the fully-modern human mind.[1].

His first novel, "Entangled: The Eater of Souls," the first in a fantasy series, was released in the UK in April 2010 and in the US in October 2010. The book makes use of Hancock's prior research interests and as he has noted, "What was there to lose, I asked myself, when my critics already described my factual books as fiction?"[2]

Hancock's chief areas of interest are ancient mysteries, stone monuments or megaliths, altered states of consciousness, ancient myths and astronomical/astrological data from the past. One of the main themes running through many of his books is the possible global connection with a "mother culture" from which he believes all ancient historical civilizations sprang. Although his books have sold more than five million copies worldwide and have been translated into twenty-seven languages, his methods and conclusions have found little support among academics. Often criticised for being a pseudoarchaeologist, Hancock, who freely admits he has no formal training in archaeology, sees himself as providing a counterbalance to what he perceives as the "unquestioned" acceptance and support given to orthodox views by the education system, the media, and by society at large.....

taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Hancock

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/14/2011 1:24:54 PM

yes I, mi know di man quiet well from early. If di i dem never read dem, Fingerprints and Sign and Seal are very interesting. Fingerprint deals wid di connections between di incient civilizations, and Sign and Seal is about...mi think it was a 7 year investigation tryin fi find di Ark of Jah Covenant..never find it of course lol..but in di end he decides...oh wait..mi a give away di ending lol
but dem days mi was young...today,mi know seh mi coulda tear plenty holes in his theories, but mi would have to read him again fi look into details.
Thing is sometimes,we hear or read something nice dem write bout Africa or Ithiopia..such things, and we get happy cah we feel dem recognize...but most of di time, dem jus give yuh a little bit, just on di surface..and then stray yuh from what yuh should really be lookin at

dats why i was curious,cah mi nuh see this Bob interview anywhere else

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 2/18/2011 1:57:53 AM

"..you start search and you'll find Rastafari!"

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I