Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4232&start_row=1

Earthdays

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/6/2011 8:33:32 AM

InI give thanks for the earthday of Bob Marley through his music InI find solice and give thanks to ARK I on his earthday for this site and the guidence that he has given.

Blessed
Bredren Aaron

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/6/2011 10:49:48 PM

Gives Thanks for the EarthLight blessing.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/6/2011 11:05:20 PM

Blessed Earthday to Ark I and Bob Marley

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/15/2011 10:39:57 AM

I'm trying to overstand why Bob Marley's earthday is of any significance to any I

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/15/2011 11:08:59 AM

It is significant to many because of the works Bob Marley did through the music that planted the seed of RastafarI in many. I know the I doesn't see it in the same way from another Reasoning but the man was important to I and I as a movement I think, despite the wrongs the I pointed out in that other Reasoning that I will not deny.

I know some Rastas treat the day as holy but to I it is much more just a marking. A day when I am mindful of the effect that the man's works have had and give thanks for the positives of it.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/15/2011 11:59:29 AM

The name manner ?Turtle Island?,and is a conservation district because sea turtles. It?s feasible apt get boats from Nusa Dua out to the island plus usually these have glass bottoms so that you tin outlook the marine life. The island likewise plays a huge symbol among religious history plus tradition,plus antagonism its diminutive size there are really 4 temples aboard the ashore one of which, Pura Sakenan,is one of the holiest sites for Balinese Hindus.
2014 cheap nhl jerseys free shipping from china for kids At Lowest Price online http://www.elcielitohotels.com/baguio/images/content.html

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2011 2:27:48 PM

black imanuel dawta, the I lives in Africa, Right?

Who knows how long it would have taken for people in African countries to know RasTafarI if it wasn't for Ones like Bob Marley, Burning Spear and others who spread the word there.

The word would have come eventually, but not likely as long ago as it did.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/16/2011 6:57:54 AM

It's called raspect. InI raspect the work that the he did for the people,up and coming artists and the impact he made in society. His music brought a message to the people of upliftment and InI won't hold judgement on him for that.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/16/2011 10:51:27 AM

Yes I. It is the place of the Almighty to judge the man. Not I and I.

Bob Marley's works stand in that judgement. Good and bad. Just as it is with every one.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/16/2011 11:57:41 AM

Even if ini were to disregard all he has done in the service of ini Rastafari trodition, di man provided di main...soundtrack...to Africans in dem liberation struggle....a great inspirator ..now Africans turn around and ask why is this mans life of any significance

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I