Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4224&start_row=1

Live in Peace

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jesus65 Sent: 1/28/2011 2:02:36 AM

On this day which men of earth and angels of heaven could neither have foreseen nor known, I give thanks unutterable by the mouth of man to the living God who has enabled me to be present among you. H.I.M. trying to say in this part of this speech if that he is the massiah !!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2011 11:26:14 PM

What is this talk of if? There is no if this or that, Haile Selassie I is God.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/29/2011 6:16:53 PM

mi could be wrong but mi feel seh it a typo, mi think di bredda mean fi say "is that he is the massiah" not "if that he is the massiah"

Messenger: jesus65 Sent: 2/1/2011 10:03:15 PM

My heart tells me he is YaWay!! but when i read Yesusha teachings he says to watch for false Christ and that before the lord got crucified he told polite his kingdom is not of this world maybe mi not understanding the bible to its fullest but i know that when i read H.I.M. teachings i find that he follows the lord its like he was there at the crucifixion.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/2/2011 9:31:53 AM

Christ in His Kingly Character, in His Majesty there is no false Christ, just plain truth...As Ones grapple with who should I praise so I get a ticket to Tsion, remember the teaching isn't about me, but rather the I, and how to manifest "Christ" within the I. His Majesty saves us only through teaching, it is up to the I to employ said teaching. The Kingdom is within... I'll stop rambling, enjoy the vibes, I'm really diggin' this these days...

Selam

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/2/2011 12:38:37 PM

Christ in His Kingly Character, in His Majesty there is no false Christ, just plain truth

mighty word sound

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/2/2011 12:41:25 PM

first ting Christ teach to pray is wha?
Thy Kingdom come

Messenger: jesus65 Sent: 2/3/2011 1:38:21 PM

Thank you !!!

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I