Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4210&start_row=1

Finding Myself

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/13/2011 4:47:58 PM

greetings,

Rastafari will give u the true confidence. I find myself finding myself when i submit my will to Rastafari. I man was always hearing voices, thinking they came from someone else, but it was all from me! Then as i pictured the people in my head who were sending voices to me, i started to see myself in them! Like we are one. Then i started to look at this Haile Selassie photo where fire was in his eyes and he had on a white marine looking outfit with his hat beside H.I.M and i started to look at his eyes and instantly fear took over me, but it was good fear because we are supposed to fear Jah, and still love H.I.M. And this fear in turned put fire in me to think good and to always do good. And then i started to look more at his face, his face turned to Jesus, then it turned to ghandi, then it tuirned to Kove Bryant then it turned to a white man then syrian. Showing me Jah is with everyone, just like the prayer say he dwells in the hearts of all flesh. And i'm just really overstanding what it means to be humble, by being quiet like Holy emmanuel say, and put on chastity so u dont fulfill the lust of the flesh. So many things to say but the ites of Rastafari is opening up to me. I give thanks and Prasises to Rastafari always asking for guidance and protection. And i thank anyone in this room who always try to be constructive towards me and bringing me to the great light of Rastafari! So Bright!

Zion train is coming our way
Haile Selassie I & Itegue Menen
Jah Bless ya'll

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I