Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4208&start_row=1

S.A.N.T.A = S.A.T.A.N

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/10/2011 11:45:17 PM

"Sit down, son. What you are
calling African history and Negro history is nothing but the missing pages of world history. You will
have to know general history to understand these specific aspects of history." He continued patiently,
"You have to study your oppressor. That's where your history got lost."

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/11/2011 8:47:43 AM

greetings,

very nice, where is he from (the priest isaac). Is he teaching from Jamaica. I feel ashamed now my family were writing ''from santa clause'' when they would give my youths presents. and then my cousin asked me if Santa Clause was real i just said i dont know. I'm looking forward to go to school in Cincinnati, i hope i'm lucky enough to have a Rastafarian professor or teacher that can bring down babylon ways, and heathen traditions. But i doubt any Rastafarian would want to teach in Cincinnati because its the only city in America that has open KKK rallys downtown every year.

And a personal question for anyone who reads this. If someone is suffering the blows from the satin like Job did, should he just seperate thyself and just keep praying, or should he do things to better himself while the I is suffereing, like working and going to school? just wondering because i've been tormented night and day by satin (even at church) and my friend told me Job suffered 7 years and i was just thinking to stay in my home until my 7 years has been completed? or should i hope Jah will release me early and jus better myself and get my degree in Agricultural operations or economics of agriculture like Haile Selassie wanted everyone to focus on Ethiopias #1 economy, Agriculture!

bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/11/2011 10:01:13 AM

Give thanks for the video Reasoning my lord!

Blessed love in the Black Christ

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I