Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4202&start_row=1

Yihuda & Binyam

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/5/2011 4:35:14 PM

greetings,

Regarding Judah & benjamin... first of all was benjamin blessed 5 times more by Jacob israel than his brothers, and also my binghi bredren told me the africans in america are from the tribe of Judah, and the africans in caribeans are from Benjamin. As i see it the blacks in america are bold as a lion, but they show no mercy, mercy is shown to those who have mercy. And bible says there is little benjamin, my leader, i mean who is really leading the real revolution the people want, the rastafarians in Jamaica. And also benjamin was jacob favorite child, for he was the youngest, so does that mean Haile selassie favorite is the Jamaicans or the tribe of Benjamin. And also my binghi friend said Haile Selassie is a priest & king because he crowned himself, (for a priest usually crowns a king) and said Holy Immanuel was nothing like a yeshua, but as i see it if benjamin is the leader wouldnt der be a priest who sheperds Israel to the father king selassie? but also if jamaicans are from benjamin how can Immanuel I be black christ for christ was always from Yihuda! some things to reason about...

bless

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 1/6/2011 8:33:23 AM

huh?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/6/2011 9:53:30 AM

greetings,

plainly speaking regarding the 12 tribes of Israel, is the blacks in america from the tribe of judah, and are the blacks in jamiaca from the tribe of benjamin?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/8/2011 5:41:30 AM

The author of our Faith and the minister of Our Salvation = Holy Emmanuel the 7th Adoni-I God JAH Ras Tafari...

A leader like Moses, a Holy High priest who sheperds Is-Ra-El forward to INI Father King Haile Selassie I

...and furthermore, H.I.M. Haile Selassie I, previously Negus Tafari, was crowned by the ABUNA! So He did not "crown himself"

Your binghi friend seems to be speaking too much nonsense! Come with FOLLY like; "Emmanuel cannot be the Black Christ"...and "Haile Selassie crown himself"...wha dis?!?

The Fiery Judgement is RED down here in Rome-Rahab-Babylon!

Cut them off...

Oh, cut off the unfaithful and insecure,

oh thou Most High JAH,

Haile I, Selassie I, JAH, Ras Tafari !!!!!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/8/2011 8:26:32 AM

Be Upright in thy sayings and doings

"Your binghi friend seems to be speaking too much nonsense! Come with FOLLY like; "Emmanuel cannot be the Black Christ"...and "Haile Selassie crown himself"...wha dis?!?"

If di i sight folly being written here, speak to the one speaking the nonsense, do not speak against one who is not present to give clearance to him words.

Why so surprised if him seh him nah sight Emmanuel as Christ ? If he did sight Emmanuel as Christ he would be Bobo , would he not ? I thought dat woulda be obvious

The Lion Of Judah has PREVAILED
Yes, Emperor Selassie I Crown HIMself
Yes the Abuna perform di ceremony, as should be, everyone have him part in di service of His Majesty.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I