Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4190&start_row=1

black imanuel dawta

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/25/2010 11:32:31 PM

I started a new topic because I don't want to distract the Reasonings you tried to pollute with your sickness. If you just came again peacefully, I wouldn't have made this post, but would have waited to see if you were coming with upfullness or wickedness. Since you decided to come with contention and wickedness, making claims about what went on in the past, I chose to make this post. So after I bring up a couple of things you came with this time, I will let the words spoken in the past show what happened.

In the Reasoning Man and Woman, you said.

---------------
mmmhh.

I see its a pattern for InI to fight...I mean... reason, on this site...
---------------

Yes, it is a pattern, because this is the internet and there are all kinds of people that come and try to disturb and distract the Reasoning with their foolishness and contention. The person who called himself the general in the Man and Woman Reasoning I quoted you from was a transvestite who imagines that he is also a Rasta. He came with contention and wickedness, so Fire had to burn.

You came before with insults and arrogance, trying to pick a fight, then 3 months after you left you come with a reply of wickedness and contention Where My Sisters At ? and then 5 months later, you again come with arrogance and contention, trying to pick a fight.

Regarding this post, in the Reasoning E.A.B.I.C - WOMAN FREEDOM, LIBERATION LEAGUE

---------------
Imagine I smile when I found this one after being burned for I love for King Emanuelle. I gladly accept being burned by Ites on this site for reasoning about Him...and yes, Im still trodding with no heart broken.lol.

black imanuel dawta
---------------

You were never burned for your love of Emmanuel. And when others have come and spoken against Emmanuel, I have blazed them because I know Bobo is One with RasTafarI.

Let I show why Fire was blazed.

In the post, Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi, you came with contention and wickedness against Nyahbinghi, so I replied(People can click the link to see all that was said)

=========================================
This Binghi against Bobo, and Bobo against Binghi thing is foolishness, on both ends of the argument.

There are differences between Binghi and Bobo, but the similarities are so much more important and significant than the differences. One of the similarities is that both are Iritual Mystical RasTafarI and that is the most important similarity and should be used to Inite I and I. The Iritual Mystical part of I and I is I and I link to the Most High Haile Selassie I and is what makes I and I RasTafarI.

When I and I realize that I and I are supposed to be fighting together, not against One another, I and I will be able to do so much more. How is it possible that babylon is more united than I and I? why do we continue to use the words I and I when we behave this way? It is a shame that I and I are putting so much effort against One another, criticizing each other over insignificant foolishness.

Babylon is laughing at us, they have succeeded in their divide and conquer strategy.

Black Imanuel Dawta, instead of being a partaker in this division, teach I and I Brothers and Sisters to Inite.

Then you came with more wickedness and insults against Nyahbinghi, And I said,

you said,
--------------------------
I wasn't asking for sillyness from the ites. was asking what binghi is all about.
--------------------------

No, your post wasn't about asking what Binghi is about. Your post was about insulting Nyahbinghi.

And I also said,

Your first post in this topic was full of division and destruction, and that is the only place that kind of thinking will lead to. You are vex over experiences with people who behave like yourself, who criticize Bobo just as you criticize Nyahbinghi. And sometimes the both of you are criticizing each other for the same thing. For example the thing you said about rules, which are actually Ways of Trodding, not rules, both of you are criticizing each other about Ways. The only ways we should be criticizing each other about and more importantly should be criticizing our own selves about, are ways of wickedness, which includes ways of division. As I said before, divide and conquer, that is how babylon defeats its enemies, by convincing them to have division amongst themselves. But babylon doesn't realize that it will never conquer Selassie I, because division will be on the left and the right, but it will never come within.

Return to Oneness and defeat babylon, don't defeat yourself. I recognize I own things I have said in the past that are of division, I have never thought or spoke division between Nyahbinghi and Bobo, but between others who I realize I should not divide I self from, and I Blaze I own self for those things, because they do not belong to I and I, I and I Trod is different. As I reasoned before, I and I need to Love Fire and Blaze ourself for our own wickedness, Fire is Good. Otherwise, we will never Live by the Example of God.

There was one thing in particular that you said in that post that was worse than any other thing you have said, I held I tongue and instead showed you the Oneness that Selassie I Teaches, to see if any part of you could see, but whether or not any part of you did see it, your fruits, meaning your words were still of the rotten division. So it is time to stop holding I tongue. You said,

--------------------------------
I suggest to them,cut your locks and dress like Selassie and be like HIM,they don't want.who are they copying? Selassie didn't have locks or cover HIM hair.
Selassie is short.the foundation of Rastafari.Nyahbinghi. King Imanuel I is tall,heights of Rastafari.

Fire Burn that. Selassie I is more than just a foundation, Selassie I is every Heights, Selassie I is the Highest of High, and Selassie I is even so much more than you can imagine, Fire Burn your disrespect to God Almighty I Haile Selassie I.

The only way Emmanuel is God is if Emmanuel is One with Selassie I, with no division. So don't come and speak for Emmanuel until you know Emmanuel, because Emmanuel is not divided, Emmanuel is One. The Trinity isn't three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Selassie I, a man or woman must go to Selassie I, and join with Selassie I. They must live by the direction of Selassie I, through the Spirit of Selassie I. One Irits, One Voice, One People, One God. Don't bring the division mentality of men to God, God is One.

You asked,
some use the classic line of 'its one ting binghi and bobo'. so why don't we do the same ting?

So why don't you follow your own words, as you said,
I suggest to them,cut your locks and dress like Selassie and be like HIM,they don't want.who are they copying? Selassie didn't have locks or cover HIM hair.

If you ever come to a point where you Iverstand Oneness, you will see how vast One is, the trees do what they are supposed to do, and God's Children do what they are supposed to do, and different children have different roles in Creation, there are many common things to all of Selassie I Children, and the common things of Righteousness are the most important things. The Bobo do what they are supposed to do, the Nyahbinghi do what they are supposed to do, and other RasTafarI do what they are supposed to do, but at the same time most don't do every single thing they are supposed to do all the time, but the Trod is still in the Right direction. And then there are some who say they are Bobo, or say they are Nyahbinghi, but are not at all Trodding as they are supposed to, but are of a different Trod. Expand the people you Reason with, find those who are One and stick with them, and the I will Learn Oneness, instead of division. And the the I can Teach others Oneness.

One

Ocean

People Blind to Oneness

I posted this quote from Selassie I,

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

And after a next Sistren responded, I replied,

I Trod Nyahbinghi, but neither side of this argument of division between some Bobo and Nyahbinghi has anything to do with I, I am not a divided person. As the I can see by the things I have said in this topic. I desire is for Bobo and Nyahbinghi to Inite, not divide.

There are divided people on both sides. Bobo who speak against Nyahbinghi and Nyahbinghi who speak against Bobo. So that quote I put of Selassie I applies to all of the divided people. But the quote does not apply to those who are Bobo or Nyahbinghi but don't deal with the division.

As I said in I first reply in this Reasoning.
-----------------------
This Binghi against Bobo, and Bobo against Binghi thing is foolishness, on both ends of the argument.
-----------------------

Black Imanuel Dawta has been speaking various things of division against Nyahbinghi, in this Reasoning and also in other Reasonings on the forum, and she is acting like Bobo is superior to Nyahbinghi. So the quote applies to her as well.

It appears that her behaviour might be a reaction to what she has experienced or witnessed from Nyahbinghi she has dealt with, but just because somebody comes to her with divided mentality, doesn't mean that the same divided mentality should be adopted by her. Not all Nyahbinghi are against Bobo.

And in regards to the way I cropped the quote, the meaning has not changed, and it very much applies to this current situation.

Obstacles, Sectional, tribal and other divisive factors often pose major obstacles to national development. In their expanded sense, as narrowly national and ideological interests, they threaten unity and progress.

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Here is the rest of the speech Tolerance

"Obstacles, Sectional, tribal and other divisive factors." and "narrowly national and ideological interests, they threaten unity and progress"

Does this not apply to what is going on with this foolish division between Bobo and Nyahbinghi? I think it applies very much.

And then you came and spoke some wickedness that was worthy of serious Fire. So I responded and said,

Black Imanuel Dawta, you said

--------------------
Selassie is a king on earth.marcus is a prophet on earth. Imanuel is God since He's the son.
--------------------

I just want some clarification on this, it looks obvious what you are saying, but just to make sure. Are you saying that Imanuel is God, but Selassie I is not God, but is a king on earth? And if you think that way, is it Bobo that teach you that?

If that is what you are saying, I find it strange, because I have never met a Bobo before that says that Selassie I is not God.

And you said,
--------------------
do I think bobo is superior to Marcus and Selassie? Imanuel is superior.when He rule in the flesh, it has to be a counsel like I say.
--------------------

Again, did Bobo teach you that? And again, I find it strange, because I have never met a Bobo before that has said that Imanuel is superior to Selassie I.

It is better for people to let Emmanuel to tell them how Bobo see Selassie I, instead of listening to a person that comes in the name of Bobo, because people come with many names, but only one of them is their true name.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/25/2010 11:51:59 PM

I almost forgot to include. In August, in the Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi topic, you came again and said,

=====================================
blessed!
long time since I linked up on this reasoning...

I didnt mean the trinity was divided at some point, dont be silly...billy.
dont be silly again by trying to say Haile Selassie was Christ in the flesh.
we all know that He shed blood and didnt keep locks.if you'd think that, I'd be worried.
at the end of the day,Jah is that righteous soul within man but I wont even waste my time on that again.
again, I wanted some overstanding where I didnt over.not being laughed at or crushed or something like that.
you reason like the binghis this side.when I say this,then they start acting like 15year old bullies."dude,check this dork out.haha". instead of showing I where Im mistaken.sad thing about sistahs this side is they stop trodding and go back to being rude gals because of the discouragements of the mans this side.that wont happen with InI,fortunately.I'll reason and reason until I overstand where I need to overstand.I wasn't speaking like Im 'Miss know everything'.it was an open reasoning for the ites to correct I and guide I as a rising dawta-initially teaching I what Nyahbinghi is but since its failed,I'll close the reasoning.I guess I thought there are Rasta elders here on the site.
Im happy to say that I've been crowned by my bobo King who will guide I and help I over,so I wont bother ones with much talk on this site.
some Ites here are as exhausting as the Ites this side.
no love lost anyway.not discouraged or broken in any way.still seeking,asking and knocking.

bless all
selah!

And then I replied,

The I said,
"I wanted some overstanding where I didnt over.not being laughed at or crushed or something like that."

Anyone can see from your first post in this topic, that you came for contention and to boast Bobo over Binghi. If it makes you feel higher when you look down on other RasTafarI, then go on and do what makes you feel nice. That is not I Trod. If I am mistaken about your intention, then pay attention to what I say in the rest of this Reasoning, because you might Learn something that will make RasTafarI on your side stronger instead of weaker.

You say I am like the Binghi on your side, but seeing that the type of Binghi you appear to be refering to are divided mind people just like you, bringing division amongst RasTafarI; then I am not that kind. I am One with Bobo, Jah showed I that Bobo and I were the same before I knew who the Bobo Shanty were.

I am happy to say that you are not like the Bobo I Trod with on this side. They don't act like they are higher than I because they are Bobo and I am not. They realize that I and I are One, and I and I are dealing with the same Heights. When I and I chant and Rise in the Heights, I and I Rise together as One, not divided.

If the Bobo and Binghi on your side are divided, don't bother spreading that division here, the division disease is not something I and I want. Some Bobo and Binghi on this side are divided, but not I or the Bobo Ones that I Trod with.

It is so funny that so many people that are trodding with RasTafarI, the Ones who are supposed to Iverstand who babylon is and the kind of tricks they play are so blind to the tricks babylon is playing on them.

How do you think this division disease started? It was brought amongst RasTafarI by babylon, and is spread by people who don't seem to Iverstand who I and I are, because if they Iverstood I and I, they would not be divided, they would be One. Instead of following babylon, follow the Inity of Haile I Selassie I.

Babylon has spread this division disease to so many nations around the world. Causing neighbours to fight and kill each other, while babylon sits back and waits and laughs, until the people they tricked are weak enough that it is time for babylon to join the fight to secure their control over the people.

Such foolishness, and so many who trod with RasTafarI are so foolish that they have ignored the facts in front of their eyes that show babylon spreading that disease over and over again, amongst every nation they have subdued. Instead of seeing that reality, they have allowed babylon to bring that disease into their self, and have become carriers trying to spread that disease to others.

Fire Burn babylon division. You should be joining that Fire Imanuel Dawta, instead of spreading babylon disease. I already told you that a few months ago.

You should learn from that Reasoning above and stop fighting against RasTafarI.

Another thing, are you the same person who said this to a next Sistren,

this one told I seh Haile Selassie is not God because HIM did kill and its not just HIM who's the trinity. the trinity is supposedly HIM, marcus and emmanuel. also, its not Jah RastafarI who's God but its emmanuel. its not exactly Ithiopia but it gwan like its ghana... 'Selassie' mean trinity and its the abovementioned. Haile Selassie never said HIM is God...

This was I response,
Is the person who told the I that the same person that started this topic.

Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi

I have never come across a Bobo who would say such a thing. Every Bobo I have encountered says that Haile Selassie I is God.

I don't know if babylon is commissioning these people who are coming in Bobo name claiming such foolishness, or if it is just people going by their own or somebody else's misunderstanding.

If the I want to see how the Bobo Sight Selassie I. Sight the words of Honourable Emmanuel Charles Edwards

---------------------------------------
From during the time of H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, our God and King visit to the shores of Egypt/Jamaica in 1966 fulfilling prophecy and history Abraham met Melchizedek, Hebrew 7; He left words and documents at Kings house with former Bustamente government which is the same present government now; to hand over all the African slave-children to I Prince Edwards the Lord Servant to return them back to their home-land Black Ethiopia Africa, not by migration but through International Repatriation.
---------------------------------------

Here is the rest of the letter from Emmanuel
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewandfriendId=185284403andblogId=489987417#ixzz0vdz4DgQd

That is just one of the many examples of Emmanuel calling Selassie I God. So just ignore these people who are speaking such foolishness. They don't represent Emmanuel, they represent something else.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/26/2010 12:38:34 AM

greetings,

BIG UPS ARK I! you keepin the room clean burning fire even to myself when i was foolish to think Rastafarians couldnt be 144,000 saints but now i overstand it is only the Rastafarians and Ethiopians that will be those, so many other times u made me still the light. I mean most of us here get tired of the ones that try to pollute this site and might not never come back like Ras Kebreab but i think as long as u shining the light as well the others i'll keep coming back to learn. The Almighty plan no one can draw out, Rastafarians will always itinually stand because we have Rastafari on our side!

Bless Ark I

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 1/6/2011 8:08:53 AM

blessed! so ark i has finally reasoned with her! tsk tsk. i realised my reasonings were futile.. i said it before that apparently ther r Bobos and then there are bobos. i think this side its mainly bobos..

i seriously thought i was being too hard with i opinions but i guess, from ark i's reactions, i was correct! i think i did say when dem insult other ites ie binghi's typically, dem go end up insult Haile Selassie HIMself.. it was only a matter of time.

its like someone callin himslf christian but dont really believ in the divinity or even teachments of christ! it no mek no sense! if you dont acknowledge da divinity of JAH RASTAFARI, why the hell do you masquerade as 'RASTAfarian' silly??? you have garveyites. dem dont pretend. why not just say 'holy emmanuelian' or somethin? dont waste tym and don come pretend among ini!

ps i don get when it says those who follow Haile should cut off their hair etc. does it mean da way a rasta dresses came from emanuel such dt we r told to dress in suits and ting? and does dt apply to women too ie should we cut our hair too and wear pants like Haile? this from a fellow rasta. cho!

the concept of turban among the women in ithiopia, i don think dm copied emanuel and i dn think we should be told to chop off our locks when locks have been ther since ancient times. but that's jus me..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/6/2011 7:28:28 PM

If a person claims to hail Emmanuel but don't praise Haile Selassie, they are still pretending. If they are against Selassie, they are against Emmanuel same way.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/8/2011 5:02:02 AM

Heart of love, honourable empress Roots Tafari,

the I wrote:

"blessed! so ark i has finally reasoned with her! tsk tsk. i realised my reasonings were futile.. i said it before that apparently ther r Bobos and then there are bobos. i think this side its mainly bobos.."

BOBO LIGHTNING GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

"i seriously thought i was being too hard with i opinions but i guess, from ark i's reactions, i was correct! i think i did say when dem insult other ites ie binghi's typically, dem go end up insult Haile Selassie HIMself.. it was only a matter of time."

WHO INSULT BINGHI? SOUNDS AND SEEMS TO I-MAN THAT MOST OF THE TIME IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND....STOP THIS DIVINE AND RULE BABYWRONG MENTALLITY, WHO DO U THINK ARE GAINING FROM THIS? NOT INI, THATS FOR SURE!

"its like someone callin himslf christian but dont really believ in the divinity or even teachments of christ! it no mek no sense! if you dont acknowledge da divinity of JAH RASTAFARI, why the hell do you masquerade as 'RASTAfarian' silly??? you have garveyites. dem dont pretend. why not just say 'holy emmanuelian' or somethin? dont waste tym and don come pretend among ini!"

DOESNT THE I KNOW THAT IN THE EARLY DAYS INI WHERE CALLED "EDWARDITES" DUE TO OUR HAILING OF THE LORD'S SERVANT, THE MOST RIGHT HONOURABLE CHARLES EMMANUEL EDWARDS. THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH.

"ps i don get when it says those who follow Haile should cut off their hair etc. does it mean da way a rasta dresses came from emanuel such dt we r told to dress in suits and ting? and does dt apply to women too ie should we cut our hair too and wear pants like Haile? this from a fellow rasta. cho!"

IS WOMAN A MAN??? SHOULD SHE LOOK, DRESS AND BEHAVE LIKE A MAN??? LOOK TO EMPRESS MENEN I....DAT U FI EMULATE IYAH!

"the concept of turban among the women in ithiopia, i don think dm copied emanuel and i dn think we should be told to chop off our locks when locks have been ther since ancient times. but that's jus me.."

Speaking of "the concept" of Turban wearing in Ityoppya; Has the I really never seen the Ethiopian Priests them? Dressed and attiered in their royal white Robes and white Turbans?

Ethiopian Orthodox priest with ancient Bible and crowns of Ethiopian kings, St. Mary of Zion, Axum

STOP THE FOLLY AND BADMIND NOW & NOW

ONE LOVE IN THE BLACK CHRIST!

HAIL H.I.M. HIGH!

HAILE MOST HIGH KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI !!!

HOLY JOHN MARKUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

HAIL MAMA OMEGA, EMPRESS MENEN I, QUEEN OF CREATION !!!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/8/2011 8:44:50 AM

Be Upright in thy sayings and doings.

None of these things need fi be directed towards the Empress.

WHO INSULT BINGHI? SOUNDS AND SEEMS TO I-MAN THAT MOST OF THE TIME IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND....STOP THIS DIVINE AND RULE BABYWRONG MENTALLITY, WHO DO U THINK ARE GAINING FROM THIS? NOT INI, THATS FOR SURE!

What is di basis fi di i to say dat ?
I do not need fi ask RootsTafari why she said dat cos i have seen it wid my own eyes on this site, so mi ask yuh....for i feel it is completely wrong of the i to speak of babywrong mentality to the Empress, she wasnt di one who brought dat here.

DOESNT THE I KNOW THAT IN THE EARLY DAYS INI WHERE CALLED "EDWARDITES" DUE TO OUR HAILING OF THE LORD'S SERVANT, THE MOST RIGHT HONOURABLE CHARLES EMMANUEL EDWARDS. THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH.
Did yuh even read wha she a seh ?
She seh, "if you dont acknowledge da divinity of JAH RASTAFARI,""
seen ? Bobo is Rastafari, so nobody can come tell ini Rastafari is not God, so yuh are speaking to the wrong person here.

IS WOMAN A MAN??? SHOULD SHE LOOK, DRESS AND BEHAVE LIKE A MAN??? LOOK TO EMPRESS MENEN I....DAT U FI EMULATE IYAH!

Again, did yuh read wha she a seh ??
She seh ""ps i don get when it says those who follow Haile should cut off their hair etc.""

So before yuh seh anything, yuh should have asked her, who say dat, who say those who follow Haile I should cut off their hair etc.....and then yuh woulda get proper clearance

Di last part is even more confusing to I
RootsTafari said, the concept of turban wearing in Ithiopia.....and yuh come back and ask her, have yuh never seen di Ethiopian priests dem
lol, im confused fi real....why do yuh think she would be speaking about dem if she never even seen dem ?

STOP THE FOLLY AND BADMIND NOW & NOW
Yes, mek we do dat

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/9/2011 9:32:53 PM

PEACE PERFECT PEACE THE VOICE OF NEGUS WHISPERS DEEP WITHIN

HEART OF ONE PERFECT LOVE TO AND ALL

JAH IS LOVE

LET US ALL LOVE

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 1/11/2011 7:54:35 AM

blessed

giv thanks fikre.

black christ, you failed to overstand what i meant so let me break it down. some ppl tend not to get my sarcasm sometyms... lets go..

blessed! so ark i has finally reasoned with her! tsk tsk. i realised my reasonings were futile.. i said it before that apparently ther r Bobos and then there are bobos. i think this side its mainly bobos..

what i meant by Bobo and bobo is that true ones are Bobos. then you have those who have different doctrin of Bobo but dem claim to call dmslf dt. dts wy i referred to them as bobo. notice the small and big capitals. i dont sight dt true Bobos hav doctrin dt denounces the divinity of the I AM so those ones are js pretenders of Bobo. dm is 'bobo'. overs?

seriously thought i was being too hard with i opinions but i guess, from ark i's reactions, i was correct! i think i did say when dem insult other ites ie binghi's typically, dem go end up insult Haile Selassie HIMself.. it was only a matter of time.

i meant literally this syd, whr i reside yu get dm 'bobos' goin aroun sayin 'emanuel or die' and 'wy dm 'foolish' binghis.. ths dt' kinda reasonings lyk 'dawta' there. ark i wud know wat i mean since he knows dm tings dawta said b4.

DOESNT THE I KNOW THAT IN THE EARLY DAYS INI WHERE CALLED "EDWARDITES" DUE TO OUR HAILING OF THE LORD'S SERVANT, THE MOST RIGHT HONOURABLE CHARLES EMMANUEL EDWARDS. THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH

nw i syt dt as being Bobo docrin. i dn hav anythin against Bobos. so long as dm dn impose wt dm say on i. im a binghi woman and i always wil be, wtout apology. stil Bobo and Binghi can stand togetha nd do the Works of Jah RastafarI. THEE BLACK GOD AND KING!

ps i don get when it says those who follow Haile should cut off their hair etc. does it mean da way a rasta dresses came from emanuel such dt we r told to dress in suits and ting? and does dt apply to women too ie should we cut our hair too and wear pants like Haile? this from a fellow rasta. cho!

ok nw this is the part whr im being sarcastic 'iyah'. of course i knw hw a woman shud carry herself. i was js wonderin abt dt ignorant reasoning of hw ini 'Rastas' shud cut off locks nd.. lord..

no offence bt da way dawta keeps goin on and on and on... and on abt emanuel is lyk she hail him so much dt nw she say he is god and Haile Selassie is not coz HIM shed blood nd laba laba laba. i used to wonder if dts da thng abt Bobos nd then i realise, no, those are js bobos.

RASpect to the Ithiopian priests, iyah. i dn hav nothin against dt concept of dress. i js wantd dawta to giv accurate info of exactly whr certain thng originate frm, is all. i ddn mean ithiopian women invented da turban. js meant is somethin dt i feel was thr frm longer tym.

HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!

EMPRESS MENEN I QUEEN OMEGA NYAHBINGHI I!

:-)

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/11/2011 10:45:09 AM

SELASSIE I BLESS!

JAH LIVES AND REIGNS AND RULES IN THE HEARTS OF ALL RIGHTEOUS FLESH!

THE I AM THAT I AM WILL BURN AWAY ALL WICKEDNESS AND PUT THE EVIL UNDER FEET, CALL THEM UNTO REPENTANCE CALL THEM, CALL THE EMMANUEL CALL THEM

MY GOD IS REAL, KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONAI GOD JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I