Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4187&start_row=21

Evil People

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/4/2011 12:50:40 AM

Wasn't Carlos Castaneda quite promiscuous? Did he not believe his own writings?

Here are some interesting things about him.
http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2007/04/12/castaneda

He definately doesn't seem like a reliable source considering the wickedness that he dealt with as seen in the link above. That being said, I have written these words from Selassie I many times.

By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

When I look at the concepts he speaks about regarding sex and offspring, I don't see them as true.

Here is one thing I found

-----------------------------------
You needn’t think this a puritanical attitude toward sex. There is nothing wrong with man’s sensuality. It’s man’s ignorance of and disregard for his magical nature that is wrong. It’s a mistake to waste recklessly the life-bestowing force of sex and not have children, but it’s also a mistake not to know that in having children one taxes the glow of awareness. Seers have seen that on having a child, the parents’ glow of awareness diminishes and the child’s increases. In some supersensitive, frail parents, the glow of awareness almost disappears. As children enhance their awareness, a big dark spot develops in the luminous cocoon of the parents, on the very place from which the glow was taken away. It is usually on the midsection of the cocoon. Sometimes those spots can even be
seen superimposed on the body itself.
-----------------------------------

If a person has Faith in the Most High, having children will make them stronger and their glow become brighter.

Here is a Reasoning I made before that might shed some light as to what actually happens regarding people's Irits after having children.

--------------------------------------------
RasTafarI people know about Rising up the Irits and Rising up the Fire within themselves, and after the Irits or Fire are built up enough, pushing the Irits or Fire outwards, to accomplish the Works intended.

I Reasoned about that a month ago in regards to Fire in the Reasoning:

Fire is Good

When a person has children, things change because the person is no longer just a body of themselves, but they and their Man or Woman are One, and their Children are also One with them.

At first, I didn't realize the significance of this Oneness in relation to Rising up the Irits or Blazing Fire. So for a long time I continued to Rise up the Irits and Fire just within Iself before pushing it out, and I noticed that it wasn't as strong as it was before I had a Child. At first I thought it was just because I was busy raising a child and I wasn't spending as much time Chanting and Rising the Irits. But then Selassie I put the Heights into I Mind to Sight that what I now must do is build up the Irits and Fire within the Oneness of I Empress, I Child and Iself, and then push it out.

When I did that, the increase in Strength of those Irits was so much Higher than they have been since I had a Child, and even Higher than they were before having a Child.

For those who have not already realized this. Try it and the I will Sight the difference in Strength. Sight and Feel the Oneness between the I and the I family, and build up the Irits within that Oneness.

Family Irits
--------------------------------------------

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/4/2011 3:29:59 AM

Wickedness is a proper word.
I give thanks for raising my awareness in this matter. Ini have already understood that there are many weaknesses and much wickedness within these books. There fore Ini strive to take nothing in without really cheking it first -from this Man that is.
Take what is good and spit out the bad.

Ini can feel the truths in the words about having children. I do not feel weaker as our child grow older/more aware. Ini have faith in Emperor Haile Selassie I and Ini and I Queen have only higher heights to reach. In Oneness with Faith, Courage and a just cause we will succeed as we are confident in the victory of good over evil.

I say thanks again Ark I
Now I really have to melt some of all this information ini have been blessed with right here. its a lot of information and ini like to straighten things out on Ini inside and ill return in due time

Id just like to mention that Castaneda in one book wrote this regarding his reasonings with Don Juan "All of our reasonings you must forget cause they have only served the purpose of opening your mind -don Juan" -something like that, so to lean on his creation is a risky thing indeed. Both are admitted lairs!

Meditation reveals the truth

All praises due unto H.I.M.

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/5/2011 4:38:25 AM

A wicked man doing no good working for iniquity was Carlos Castaneda, dealing with illusion, noone whom keeps to facts presented will reason that longer. Im referring to the link presented above and his actions from that period in life when "he was on his own" and Don Juan had been lifted towards total freedom -as the I claims for himself.
With this presented the big question, for I anyway, is this man Don Juan.
Whether he existed or not is really of no significance, if he did well then all whom wants can choose to take part of the wisdoms life taught him and grow accordingly. And neglect all illusions.
If he dident exist Carlos Castaneda was a brilliant man that gathered not only knowledge in the wilderness for his own spiritual development but also a fantastic librarian whom analyzed very much information and then used it to create a story. Making it dynamic to attract so many people of the world.
It kinds of disturbs I that everybody is talking about sorcery and witchcraft when Ini myself have read that Don Juan (or Carlos Castaneda madeup) that all this talk about wizard and magic is only to get the mind open. There is really nothing exclusive against the ordinary person, its only a way of talk that make the pupils pay more attention (which to me is a direct opposite of a later statement ini read in the article, about "ordinary people" being flees). So later on in the books they stop that nonsense.
There is also a book that is written about the time after Don Juan descended were Carlos Castaneda expresses alot of enxaity and confusion over "being left alone here on earth"
Carlos path was not the same as Don Juans, Don Juan spoke the word that every Man (Rasta) must live in his time. And to ini its clear that Carlos Castaneda did not complete this task, since he did not follow H.I.M. so ofcurse he was bound to be lost in this time of revelation. "spiritual strength is no longer enough"
Don Juan (and all natives taking that roll in there society that we call medicinalman or shaman) are living/lived in the last time for there cultures.
Emperor Haile Selassie I came as the prophets spoken of.
Even thou it is a big change we cant forget the past, we must have these knowledges with us when we explorer the possibilities of this time.
The respect of mother earth, talking to the plants as they are living. Unraveling mists discovering truths.

Ark I, all contributions the I made in this reasoning, Ini say again i need sometime fill me up with it. I often feels that Ini are "throwing gems and jewels to pigs and sheep" so ini are of alot of respect on that. And Ini brain have limits right now since I havent payed any attention in school growing up barley at all due to lack of discipline. So as ini said, in due time, if necessary.

All praises due unto H.I.M.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/11/2011 9:31:58 AM

Nazarite I, mi know seh di i overs already, but regarding wha i was talkin bout, specifically, Inergy transferring from one to another, mi thought mi woulda bring this forward.

And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him.
And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,

When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.

For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?

And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Iditation

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 1/11/2011 11:19:45 AM

Give thanks for bringing this forward Fikre Jahnoi.

The I has given I something to Iditate on.

Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I