Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4157&start_row=1

Beginners

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/30/2010 4:48:03 PM

greetings,

Jesus Christ say i am the way, u can not go through the father no other way except by the door that Jesus Christ Iyesus kristos will open for you. As my mighty dread Ras Jahbo told me, if you dont know Jesus Christ you will not know Haile Selassie. So i implore all newcomers to Rastafari know your bible, and study it, Gospel is crucial! ''He said if u want follow me, first u must forget thyself, take up the cross and come, let journey lead from here to beyond, yes i know that as long as he is my friend my soul will be secured until the end, yes i know that as long as he is my guide, under his wings of Love i will Abide- Luciano ''He is my friend''

God is Love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/30/2010 6:10:50 PM

AND THIS IS THE MAN OF WHOM YOU SPEAK....

Matthew 19:14
But Yes-us said: Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the Kingdom of Zion.

Mark 10:14
But when Yes-us saw [it], he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the Kingdom of God.

Luke 18:16
But Yes-us called them [unto him], and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the Kingdom of JAH RASTAFARI.

John 12:36
While ye have LIGHT, believe in the LIGHT, that ye may be the CHILDREN OF LIGHT. These things spake Yes-us, and departed, and did hide HIMself from them.

The First Epistle General of John 2:1, 3-8
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Yes-us the Black Christ, Holy Emmanuel I the Righteous:

And hereby we do know that we know H.I.M, if we keep His commandments.
("if you love me, keep my commandments!" - "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it Holy")

He that saith, "I know HIM", and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

But whoso keepeth His word, in him verily is the LOVE of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in HIM.

He that saith he abideth in HIM ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH !

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

MY GOD IS REAL! KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONIE-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/1/2010 11:20:36 AM

O.K

i dont disqualify what u say. But i believe this is what Boboshanti know, do nyabinghi know this? Because nyabinghi see Haile Selassie as the fulfillment of Christ, see the royal family as the trinity, Haile Selassie. I know haile selassie gave Holy Emmanuel a medal when he came to Jamaica. I myself when am feeling to uprise say Holy emmanuel, Jah rastafari, even though i dont really know too much about Holy Immanuel, i jus heard Sizzla kalonji say it, but i'll research him so i can know more about him, for i would never question the faith of others.

God Is Love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/1/2010 1:40:19 PM

Heart of Love

Guestbook at House of Bobo

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/1/2010 8:44:22 PM

SPEAKING OF THE BEGINING...

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/1/2010 10:19:34 PM

THE BLACK CHRIST KING EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI EVERLIVETH

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/2/2010 4:51:18 PM

Greetings,

I read about Holy Immanuel on wikepidia... I personally see Haile Selassie, The Lion of Judah, Rastafari, Negus Nugusen Amlak Amlakn as the second coming of Christ, not as u say Holy Immanuel. I noticed how u see Haile Selassie as the almighty, if so who was Haile Selassie always asking blessings from, From The Almighty God! Through reading my ible of the holy iyesus kristos, he says God is spirit. So I dont think Christ can have two different people as his second coming, just 1. And also I read Holy immanuel passed away? Haile Selassie never died, he disappeared at St. Stifanos Church, and dwells with the monks and Bahtawis in the holy hill of Mount Zion Ethiopia. Maybe you overstand something i dont, maybe I overstand something you dont, but i see why there are differents sects of Rastafari because there is not one belief system.

Igzabhie yistilign

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/8/2010 11:20:05 PM

Young Lion, you shouldn't be using your Idren's name on the website unless you have asked him if he is alright with that.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/11/2010 11:12:25 AM

ask who?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2010 2:29:55 AM

Greetings and True Blessed Divine Love in the name of the Almighty JAH the Eternal Father Haile Selassie I !

------------------------------------
"I read about Holy Immanuel on wikepidia..."

There are things which are NOT best learned thru the internet, this is one of those, the I MUST see & Reason with a Bobo Rastafari SoulJah IRL to see the FULLNESS of THE MAN OF 'R', the fullness of Christ cannot be grasped via this 666-internet...totally impossible I would say.

"I noticed how u see Haile Selassie as the almighty, if so who was Haile Selassie always asking blessings from, From The Almighty God!"

Pardon my lord, but right here the I say that JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I isn't the Almighty? ....

"Through reading my ible of the holy iyesus kristos, he says God is spirit. So I dont think Christ can have two different people as his second coming, just 1."

No my lord, I beg to differ, INI come to cut and clear, remove all stumbling blocks and straigthen the crooked paths which the confused men trod...therefore I-man must clarify the so called second coming, JAH, Christ, is PROPHET & PRIEST & KING, right? The I sight this, dont?

So in the second coming JAH came as the thrice greatest, PROPHET PRIEST KING, Christ in all characters, HE came in HIS prophetical character as Marcus Mosiah Garvey, likewise HE came in HIS priestly character as Emmanuel, and in HIS kingly character as the King of all Kings and the Lord of all Lords the Conquering Lion HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

The mystics of JAH are truly amazing!
"And also I read Holy immanuel passed away?"

(could answer with a question here, for example: did not your precious jeesus "pass away" approximatly 1985 years ago? but instead my answer is as follows:)

HIM transcended in 1994 yes, but JAH cannot die, EMMANUEL cannot go away or pass away..he did not come to die, but to LIVE! And bring Light and Life to all who thirst for it. HE is without beginning of days and without end of days... And HE lives within INI, and by emulating the MAN OF R, we shall be like unto HIM, and live forevermore.

"Haile Selassie never died, he disappeared at St. Stifanos Church, and dwells with the monks and Bahtawis in the holy hill of Mount Zion Ethiopia."

True, true.

"...but i see why there are differents sects of Rastafari because there is not one belief system."

Well, I-man aren't sure if the I knows this, but did the I know that in the original ethiopian afrikan languages THERE WAS NO SUCH WORD AS "BE-LIE-VE".... Man troddin the earth in those times never used such word sound, instead the term 'I KNOW' was used...

And this leads to the summary of my post; INI do not "believe" that Haile Selassie I is the Almighty JAH, INI do not "believe" that The Most Right Honourable and Holy Emmanuel I is the Black Christ in Flesh and Blood, Holy Melchizedek, the Holy Comforter, the Irit of Truth, INI KNOW THIS! Prophecy and History/Ourstory/I-story proves and testifies this aswell!

I-man hope and pray that the I got some understanding from this little and humble answer.

HOLY PROPHET MARCUS I, HOLY HIGH PRIEST EMMANUEL I, HOLY MOST HIGH KING HAILE SELASSIE I... JAH ... RASTAFARI

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I