Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4134&start_row=1

Miracle

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/13/2010 1:23:27 AM

Give thanks for the Giving of Thanks, Blessed Sabbath to InI all

When the i dem forward, please share some of the i thoughts on di subject of miracles

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/14/2010 3:13:06 PM

greetings...

Well miracles, i was sent to hades in the spirit and Jah has lifted i up, ''if ur up look down from above''. I was sent to mental hospitals, jails,institutions, all in the last 3 years. Jah saved I from hurting myself 3 years ago and showing me theres more to life. As i said before in here, i heard satin voice all night about a month ago at my aunts house, then in a dream rastafari whirling spirit came and took over and saved me, showed me everythjing is alright. And again when satin tries to take over its Jah Rastafari telling me evrything is alright for he lives. Haile Selassie doesnt have to do anything for me if he dont want to but he saved my soul from hades, and continues to.

miracle...as this guy says in A.A meeting i go to, ''i believe everyone in this room is a miracle!

Rastafari

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/17/2010 10:48:47 AM

greetings,

Another miracle... Sunday night i was being tormented, i could feel my soul was in literal hell, i woke up Monday and he sent forth victory. jah keeps winning. I just dont know how much more of these spiritual battles i can endure

igzabhier yistyilign

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/17/2010 12:41:13 PM

BLESSED LOVE,

ALL OF THE I´S PROBLEMS WITH "SPIRITUAL/SATANIC ATTACKS" DUPPYS OR DEMONS WHATEVER YOU USUALLY CALL THEM IS DUE TO A LACK OF BALANCE AND TRANQUILITY IN YOUR LIFE YOUNG LION.

YOU NEED ORDER, BALANCE AND STABILITY, OH AND WORK OF COURSE....YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT IDLE HANDS...

HOLY EMMANUEL I JOHN MARCUS I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
3 IN 1 AND 1 IN 3
PERFECT TRINITY AND POWERS

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/17/2010 1:16:12 PM

greetings,

besides working how do i achieve tranquility & balance? I know idle hands is devil workshop, but i read my bible, listen to spiritual music, go to a.a. meetings and get guidance from Ras elder. How do i maintain perfect order and stability?

igzabhier yistilign

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I