Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4108&start_row=1

Nov 2nd

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/2/2010 8:19:32 PM

Blessed Be He that Keppeth InI The Lord God Jah Rastafari is I Strength and Salvation Blessed Be His Name His Mercy Is Everlasting and His Truth Idureth Foriver More Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari King Alpha Queen Omega Bless InI Oh Jah Do Good unto those that are Good and them that are Upright in Their Hearts Be Merciful and consider how InI Love Thy Laws and Precepts Behold the enemies they magnify themselves everyday the proud have lifted up their heads unto vanity seeking the ways of the world and not the ways of the Most High God Jah Rastafari who made Zion and Earth. Woe be unto the flase prophets that follow their own spirit and yet have seen nothing Therefore sayeth the Lord God Jah Rastafari Behold I Am Against You I Pray Thee Jah Rastafari GOd of Abraham Jacob and Isaac Let It Be Know This Day that Thou art God of Israel and InI are thy servants and that InI have done all this things at Thy Word Hear InI, O Jah that this people may know that thou art God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

Blessd Be HIM Name Emperor Selassie I Empress Menen I Liveth

I Idren, i fellow trodders, Love the I dem All, I bid the i dem all to come this day to that high hill as the hill of Bashan where the Lord God Jah Rastafari desireth to dwell

JAH RASTAFARI Let Jah Arise Let them that Hate HIM FLEE

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/2/2010 11:05:21 PM

Blessed is the Most High Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/2/2010 11:29:14 PM

Itinual Thanks and Praises unto the Most High Haile Selassie I.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I