Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4090&start_row=1

Guidance and Protection

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/15/2010 3:03:30 PM

Hello Greetings,

I always ask God for guidance and protection and i always wonder why did Petros Tosh have to go like he did? It was brutal! gunshots to the head, is it something he said or did? Why wasnt his angels looking over him. I try to find the people who suffered death after christ finished his works and i couldnt realy find none. Stephen fell asleep, Even Saul who becasme Paul was forgiven and made it out of prison, Bob Marley died easier through cancer, but i know Jah is protecting me, why did Peter Tosh go like he did, he died the same year i was born!

Dehna hun/hunnee

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/17/2010 3:01:55 PM

Selassie I know..

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 10/17/2010 6:06:13 PM

"I try to find the people who suffered death after christ finished his works and i couldnt realy find none."

huh?
are we talkin bout the same people who was gettin thrown to the lions ?

mi haffe say dat again, HUH??
what a bag of confusion is this ?
Jah seh what dem to HIM they will do worse to yuh, and yuh are talkin bout angels were not looking over him ?

leave it to a christian to sit there meditate death cha

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/18/2010 12:43:48 PM

hello,

when the lady asked Selassie about death, he said of course we get old and die, no one can live forever, then he just got real mad at her and said who is this lady? Yes i'm tewahdo but i have a belief in Rastafari. We tewahdo know we will live long lives and blessed ones!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/18/2010 2:06:46 PM

Well I and I don't have any belief in RasTafarI. I and I are RasTafarI.

Itinual Praises to the Most High God Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/18/2010 10:07:10 PM

Yes I

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/19/2010 8:22:45 AM

greetings,

my ras elder said when u are on a spiritual path, no one can hurt you and you would never hurt yourself. I have many flaws in my thinking and trouble in the flesh so far i to tell u i'm Rastafari would be thinking myself too highly. Maybe i'll reach a level which some of you are on then i could be worthy to say i'm Rastafari, though i've heard people say i am. But in this time i'm just trying to progress spiritually.

igzabhier yistilign

Messenger: IDread Sent: 10/29/2010 7:04:45 AM

Every man makes mistakes Young Lion. Even Rastafari people.
But I and I have to make sure to not keep Iself down by thinking I and I can't reach the heights because of those mistakes. When the I makes those mistakes and recognises those flaws in the I thinking its time to meditate on them and think of how the I can learn from them and reach a higher level, not how they are keeping the I back. If the I keeps thinking they will keep the I back then that is exactly what they will do.

Just ask Jah for guidance and the I shall recieve.

Blessed love.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I