Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4082&start_row=11

Repatriation

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: akgrown25 Sent: 10/11/2010 3:24:24 AM

Thank you for the clarification, Ark I. It helps me to see more clearly.

Messenger: IDread Sent: 10/30/2010 10:51:50 AM

Ark I speak the truth.

Repatriation is still and always will be one of the most important things Rastafari people support, no matter their colour.

Since Iman a Rasta from England, many look at I and think that Iman am trying to be African or Jamaican or something like that but none of them overstand what Rastafari are saying when I and I talk about Repatriation. Marcus say that Africa is for Africans and Rastafari people of any colour sight that and promote that and chant down the babylon system that take the Africans out of their land, but Africa is not the only land that babylon stole and Africans are not the only people who suffer under it.

People of every colour suffer under babylon, whether it is the Africans living in economic slavery in the slums of Jamaica, or the Native Americans confined to reservations with their lands occupied and exploited, or even English people living trapped in babylons materialistic rat race surrounded by concrete. Rastafari chant down all this downpression in all its forms. I and I want babylon gone from all places and the world restored to the natural order of things through international Repatriation so that mankind can live in Inity.
Some still confuse that with some kind of babylonian racist segregation but that is just folly since Rastafari chant Inity between all people of all colours to work towards the goals of equal rights and justice for all.

Blessed love.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 10/30/2010 7:35:35 PM

YES I,Well Said.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I