Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4046&start_row=1

RASTAFARI in Ghana: Interview with Ras Kwesi

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/16/2010 5:55:22 PM

Blessed Love!
My Lord and Empress, Prince and Princess!

Here's a link to a interview (5 parts) with a bredrin, Honourable Ras Kwesi, in Ghana reasoning on the runnings in Ghana. (Downpressing of the RASTAFARI community, Neo-colonialism by China, and much more)

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/25/2010 8:44:40 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/6/2010 2:11:14 PM

King Emmanuel did say for those who can go forward and help prepare the way for the multitude return to do so and hence we have several strong holds in the land at this moment, for this we are grateful!

I and I don't want to bring in the western bad habits to our Father/Mother Land so I and I must follow the Generals Plan to assure us a clean victory!

Rest assure that the hour E.A.B.I.C get our Parliament in Order a short time after delegation will be sent to every Bobo Camp in Africa from Cape to Cairo East to West.

Prophecy must fulfill and it will take a few more moments before we can completely make Repatriation a reality Universally right now a few programs are being worked on and a good number of Brethrens have secured properties in Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa Botswana and other countries.

But we have to be more patient than ever now, cause the time is close at hand and as the I them may know, nothing happens before its time. We have to send reinforcements with clean hands and a pure heart and well disciplined Family. We know what Mama Africa needs, we just have to Organize it all to send out properly.

JAH only knows how much we wish to fulfill this long awaited moment of Repatriation, but it must and will be done through the guidance and protection and example of our Black Prophet, Black Priest and Black King Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari!!!

Hold the Fort King Emmanuel's Coming Negus Signal Still, Wave Your Answer Back To Zion By Jah Grace We Will Come Home For Ever.

With our God and King before us and our unbreakable unity from East to West and west to East we will make Repatriation a Reality even if must come by our own Hand says our Black Redeeming Power Holy Emmanuel I King Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!

Blessed Heart of Love in the Land of our Fathers, Mighty Holy Mama Africa the Land where All Gods and Goddesses love to be I and I King Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 10/6/2010 3:41:26 PM

My Lord , Heart of Love
Would the i have any link i can contact the i pon ?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/7/2010 4:25:54 AM

Blessed Love Honourable Prophet Fikre Jahnhoi!

The I could always link I-man up thru email; Black.Christ.Salvation@gmail.com

Give thanks for the Breath of Life!
Breathe on me Breath of JAH RASTAFARI,
Till I Am Wholly Thine,
Until This Earthy Part Of Me
Glows With Thy Fire Divine!
Holy Most High King Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari!!!!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I