Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4010&start_row=1

Love

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/15/2010 6:04:07 PM

Greetings,

''Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed''. In my dark days I knew not love. Now i have been using it with people and its very nice. Sometimes people get distant and u try to find the solution, Love is the only solution, my little sons(actually cousins ages from 3-5) love me! Love is not judgemental, and i'm closer with my family than ever before, we had alot of problems years back but now things are feeling right. I must see my mother soon.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/16/2010 2:10:50 PM

Love your mother, Love your father, Love you one another - Love each other.

Love is the golden key to open up Zion door!

EMMANUEL IS LOVE; LET US ALL LOVE

Messenger: Empress Hanna Sent: 7/18/2010 12:39:51 PM

greetings,
Through out all of the pain i have felt, i still loved everyone. But i didn't realize that the one person i should be loving was me. I had been hurt for so many years, i got use to being hurt and hurting myself. I told myself to hurt is to love. Not ture at all! It's still a habit to let myself get hurt and to hurt myself, but it must stop. My King said one day that he loved me just as much as i love myself. I told him that i didn't even know how to love me. He said if i don't love myself then i didn't love him. Me knowing that i do love him made me work really hard to see I HAVE BEEN LOVING MYSELF ALL ALONE!I was blinded by that road of hell.So blind i didn't really see that i had been loving myself sine the day i knew what love was. But still i ask what is love?

Messenger: osar Sent: 7/18/2010 1:15:33 PM

love is rastafari and his livity in I hart cleanning the mind of all earthy attachements and live in H.I.M . the flesh shall dissapiar but the sole in love shall remain in ZION I. JAH RASTAFARI SELLHASSIE DIVINE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/18/2010 11:04:01 PM

Words of Haile Selassie I:

------------------------------
The love of God brings a sense of religiousness in a human being, it gives him comfort for the future and assurance that right cause will ultimately prevail
------------------------------

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/19/2010 1:41:01 PM

Greetings,

In these afflicted times of I life where i'm spiritually, mentally, physically suffering i say a simple,''how are you'' to people that cross my path in life. I give what I can, i help what i can do. I cannot remove a speck in my brothers eye for I have a plank in mine, even though I cant say much or do you much I still say how are you just to show them I care.

King of Kings Lord of Lords worthy to be praised

Messenger: Mzizi Sent: 7/19/2010 2:34:53 PM

Linking On Vibration Eternally (L.O.V.E)
Love is similar to what scientists call "dark matter" that is the infinite substance that is unseen but permeates all living and non living things in the whole Iniverse. Love is the ONLY thing that holds, heals and strengthens ALL.
"Dark matter" as InI sight it is just another babylonian word that the scientists, who are the systems high priests, use in place of Jah to try and lend themselves the credit for "discovering" and "researching" this thing, denying credence and reverence to the Almighty Natty while it has been there from ever since and forever will BE. All of that is pure illusion which is the core of babylon. Love is one way, a steady positive stream of vibration coming subtle like a quite storm infinitely showering all of HIM Iration. Love is dynamic and evolving never to be confined nowhere and wanting for nothing, thats why those who choose constantly loose as Love is righteous never impartial to nothing coming str8 from the Father and in the way of HIM ever graceful and ever merciful.SELAH Selah-See-I.
G.O.D (Guide Of Diversity)IS LOVE, LET US ALL LOVE.

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/20/2010 4:58:33 AM

"Dark matter"?????????

That's another babylon trick to follow the wrong one. God and His love is

LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT!

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/20/2010 5:51:14 AM

Jah is Love, Love is Jah.

Jah is unfathomable, Love is unfathomable.

and yet
Jah is found in simplicity, likewise, Love is simple.

Love is what i am created by, Love is what i am created for.

If mi give a drop of water and ask, tell i what is hydrogen, first one must seperate the one atom of oxygen from the two atoms of hydrogen, then can one say, this is hydrogen

So its just to look within oneself and all the emotions and characteristics within, and remove all hate, malice, envy, grudge, anger, lust ,greed all those things, and when the only True Natural thing is left, you will be able to say truly , ah, so this is Love.

But if you dont seperate yourself from those things, you will forever isperience a corrupted version of love and one will always be wondering, why is this love not working

Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/5/2010 9:06:31 AM

Kahlil Gibran on Love

When love beckons to you, follow him,
Though his ways are hard and steep.
And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
And when he speaks to you believe in him,
Though his voice may shatter your dreams
as the north wind lays waste the garden.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.
He threshes you to make you naked.
He sifts you to free you from your husks.
He grinds you to whiteness.
He kneads you until you are pliant;
And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love.

When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."
And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

The Prophet: Kahlil Gibran

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I