Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4001&start_row=1

Where My Sisters At ?

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 6:25:26 PM

I love reasoning with sisters as well as the brothers. I feel that the femi9 principle is most needed in reasoning. Afterall it is the women who raise our warriors. It is most necessary for me to hear the thoughts of the women of our tribe. That tribe being Rastafari.

SISTERS WE CAN'T ENDURE THE STRUGGLE WITHOUT YOU !!!

ONE LOVE :)

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/14/2010 6:38:50 PM

Greetings

''Daughters take a little longer to sight up the father, daughters take a little longer to do the works of jah jah, never let her go astray, show her the right way''- Gregory Isaacs

Jah Bless

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 7:39:15 PM

@ Young Lion

I quess only time will tell.

Question for you Young Lion. Are you from East Africa?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/14/2010 8:20:58 PM

greetings,

born and raised in Cincinnati ,Ohio
My family comes from the north of Ethiopia, i speak tigrigna fluently

Jah Bless

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 9:20:43 PM

@ Young Lion

I see that you trod Babylon as I do.

EL Rastafari & Empress Menen Bless

Stay strong warrior !

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/14/2010 10:02:04 PM

Sistrens come through here and Reason from time to time. It just depends on the season.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 10:07:11 PM

@ Ark I

Femi9 energy is very important. It gives balance to the way that God intended for things to be. Nothing is complete without the woman. Not even our reasoning.

Emperor and Empress

Selassie I & Menen

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/20/2010 4:46:15 AM

"Femi9 energy is very important. It gives balance to the way that God intended for things to be."
Thank you. This truth is revealed here:
Ex 5,2: "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called THEIR name Adam, in the day when they were created".

@Young lion, Gregory Isaacs (& Danel)
Daughters need a little longer to get to the computer because before that they have to change their babies' nappies and do a lot of REAL JahWorks.
This truth shouldn`t be taken as an offence, but should be thought about it.

Give thanks

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/20/2010 6:46:28 AM

Give thanks Empress, they think they know when they overstand not

Messenger: imanuel dawta Sent: 7/26/2010 2:52:19 PM

blessed heart of bobo love to one and all
give thanks, yes!

I used to reason here but I sight it more blessed if I reasoned and learned from InI King. still nothing wrong with strengthenin ones on the site but what InI King adviced is not to waste time on ones who burn the ONLY order and don't want to listen to reason. when I reason with some, they start getting defensive trying to say their reasoning is better (even though confused..). InI King taught I to have I own stand and dont listen to foolish reasonings from such ones. thats what Him do. He knows He overstands Rastafari so why should He allow His ears to entertain reasonings from foolish ones. for example, when something is as clear as Jah rule in flesh as a Trinity (Prophet Priest KIng- Marcus Imanuel H.I.M) then why should He sit there listening to an Ite who reasons something confused and different.can frustrate one when an Ite doesnt seem to want knowledge and overstanding.another example, Rasta keep sabbath-no negotiation.who call themself Rasta when they half-keep the order. they must go and come back when them fix their mind to fully keep order.no excuses in these times.either you are a Rasta,pretender or joker who collects info to cram so as to appear wise.Im not burning any Ite in particular (long time since I was in the site).simply put, I over the order so one has to listen, learn and overstand. not speak speak with nuff contradiction.why bother my ears as well.some dont want it to be like they dont over-thats their problem, what kill them.nuff 'Ites' this side who have been trodding for close to 10years, for another example.still not sabbatical,still not overstanding Imanuel.still burning Imanuel.calling themself binghi but wrapping turban.huh??? where did you get that order.only Imanuel brough back the order,thats why He was always in priestly garment and sabbatical.where they sight order from H.I.M, Im yet to find out. He doesnt run run saying 'worship me, Im Jah'.No way.the son is the one chosen so.still mans say H.I.M is christ (for some reason). other info is not important to InI. I read Marcus, H.I.M yes. important thing is keeping the order, thats it. I dont need to know who said what to Imanuel at what year, burning Him.what He said doesnt stand-not important.Only what Imanuel say is relevant to InI ears.again, Im not burning anyone at all.no need to fight.just saying I sight bobo reasoning as of importance to InI. I'll listen to one speak Imanuel this Imanuel that all day, everyday.just a choice I made.the site isnt pointless.I'll comment on things that I sight as relevant to InI.

stay blessed in thy going out and coming in
Holy Marcus Imanuel Selassie InI JAH RASTAFARI
rightful ruler of earth sky and sea
selah!

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I