Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3994&start_row=1

Zion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/12/2010 12:18:10 PM

i was thinking, how can Ethiopia be considered Zion when they have prostitution, robbery and tribal war? Isnt Zion or heaven supposed to be free from all this?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/12/2010 1:46:30 PM

Ethiopia will be purified in due time, so it will eventually return to what it is supposed to be.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/12/2010 3:01:02 PM

So when will this time be? In Daniel it says when u see the power of the holy people shattered then the end will come, so you suggesting Ethiopia will be restored again before its fall, or shall Zion stand righteouss forevermore and never shatter?

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/12/2010 3:22:50 PM

Anybody who tells you they know the time is lying.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/12/2010 3:33:38 PM

Zion always stands and is unbreakable.

Zion is where Haile Selassie I is, Zion is where the Ark of the Covenant is. Zion will eventually spread throughout the whole region of Ethiopia, and Zion will eventually spread throughout the whole world.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/12/2010 5:06:52 PM

WOW! irie

Ises for Zion always

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/12/2010 5:07:47 PM

is this where it says in revelations a new heaven and a new earth was created?

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 6:18:40 PM

@ Young Lion

Unfortunetly Israel have sinned in times past. Therefore it is no shock to me that they are sinning now. Personally I do not see how you would expect for Ethiopia to prosper and be free from sin, when they rejected HIM, and destroyed the Solomonic dynasty. Not only that, they took the lion off the flag that HIM gave the Ethiopians. HIM showed them the symbol of the lion which represents strenth and power of Judah. When you reject God, how can Ethiopia be pure? That is why many Rasta elders are instructing the people NOT to repartriate back to Ethiopia, until the Solomonic dynasty is re-established. However my heart goes out to my brothers and sisters who are in Shashamane. They deserve better.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/14/2010 6:34:09 PM

This isn't the first time Ethiopian has been lead by a non solomonic dynasty, remember the zagwe and ago dynasty that has ruled in time past. Right now lij binyam (young benjamin) is ruling Ethiopia but when the bible clearly states lij binyam is my leader, but Yihuda (Judah) is my lawgiver.

Ises for Ethiopia
Jah Bless

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 7:30:54 PM

@ Young Lion

True, but never before in history was the Solomonic dynasty destroyed. Judgement be upon the destroyers. We reap what we sew.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I