Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3970&start_row=11

Love believes all things?

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/1/2010 3:41:30 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

That was my response to you. I thought you were the thread starter.

Paul was in his day the equivelent of an attorney with a PH.D. in todays's time. I doubt very seriously, that a man with his intellect would suggest that love in and of itself believes all things. The apostle paul's teachings are very hard for some to understand. I will just leave it at that.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/1/2010 4:07:37 PM

" I doubt very seriously, that a man with his intellect would suggest that love in and of itself believes all things."

ok, nobody said that anyway.

"The apostle paul's teachings are very hard for some to understand. I will just leave it at that."

that is very well and good
Mi never tried fi explain these words, mi just try fi give the youth who was asking a little beginning,...that is why, mi put up the other version of the Ible, that uses the word Charity, instead of Love because i thought it woulda help him inna him meditation fi overs these words
so i go forward to my first word on this topic, to what i said in the beginning....i have given a little help with the first step, i let the i them meditation take yuh where yuh need fi go to overs the fullness.

But what mi cyaan overstand is, i just gave help with the beginning so the youth can meditate for himself, but yuh are the one who came and said "The passage is referring to beleives everything that is contained in the written word of God."...as if thats the full explanation of the word, now yuh a come say, oh its too hard for some to overstand, so yuh will leave it at that
Didnt yuh realize from before that yuh couldnt explain the fullness of this word with one sentence ?

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/1/2010 5:56:02 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

I did explain it. You disagreed with my explaination. Therefore like I stated before, I will leave it at that.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/1/2010 10:55:12 PM

Yes I, I and I must be Love and Learn the Way of Haile Selassie I Jah RastafarI

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I