Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=397&start_row=21

Don't trouble yourself

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/1/2018 2:37:15 PM

What you brought up at the end there brings forth another level of the issue here.. Most of the people involved are compartmentalized and indoctrinated themselves. They dont see the larger aim of it and where it is rapidly heading.. Where as I am aware of the historical ritualistic predation of children and how this always comes up right before the catastrophic demise of a nation.. We are living in that right now and the people pushing this know exactly what they are doing..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/2/2018 6:40:34 AM

So true: We are witnessing the paradigm leading up to “the catastrophic demise of a nation”.

The sinister morphing of moral values into a paradigm in which right is wrong and wrong is rightS is accompanied by a wealth distribution inequality the likes of which has not been witnessed since the Gilded Age, and is totally unsustainable (i.e., leading to revolution or economic collapse which it already did once in 2008/2009 but was kept on life support based upon promises of debt slavery for generations to come).

• In 2015, the top 1% of Americans made 26.3 times as much income as the bottom 99 percent
• The top 10% own over 90% of the value of stocks and mutual funds in the U.S. (the top 1% own over half of their value).
• The top 20% (or 1 in 5) own over 85% of overall U.S. wealth (for reference, the ideal for healthy economic prosperity throughout all classes would be the upper 20% owning around a third or 33% of the national wealth as they did in the U.S. during the explosion of the middle class & economic prosperity in the 1950s and 60s).

Having a billionaire demigod sitting at the top of the fictional power structure of America the Babylon (which is actually beholden to the Wicked One) who exacerbates the aforementioned wealth inequality by providing massive tax cuts for corporations and the richest few percent of Americans while imposing tariffs (taxes) on the imported goods required by all classes (hitting the middle and lower classes the hardest), is not going to help improve anything.

It is written and it shall come to pass:

AMERICA THE BABYLON WILL FALL AND WILL BE UTTERLY BURNED WITH FIRE.

“Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins” – Revelation 18:4

For those who cannot or will not physically leave, then "emancipate yourself from mental slavery".

Politricks and Politricksters are NOT serving His Majesty or His Idren - "Never make a politician grant you a favor, they will always want to control you forever".

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/3/2018 3:33:53 PM

This is true but a true democracy is a pendulum that swings both ways. When the right is extreme it actually benefits the far left. The problem for the Republican party is that its ideal is to "conserve". Their ideology fears change and simply wants gradual progress. When the extreme right gains power it makes the conservatives in the middle question their party preference. A lot of republicans flat out quit because of Trump and are now Independents. If Trump was successful with all the things he claimed, republicans would go along reluctantly but would ultimately set up the next election to where their extremes are more accepted into the center. In other words... the very scale itself changes.

Trump is failing however. And a lot of his base has lost faith in him. It's one thing to believe the other party is lying about your guy. It's another thing when your guy's own people are flipping and the truth starts coming out like a flood. The midterm election was historic in terms of how massive the blue wave actually was. People actually wanted a check on Trump. Some people only care about guns and supreme court picks and they give him credit for an economy that Obama created, but because he was black... you know the deal. Trump is benefitting the democratic party. He's like an anti-republican advertisement; showing how horrible they can be when they get their way. There is no procession towards a single destination in America. America is constantly course-correcting. It can take a long time but especially as the demographics change (which is one of the things white supremacists are admittedly afraid of) the course will continue to change. Republicans already have to cheat in order to win elections. Wait until more courts step in and more democratic led local governments step in to mitigate that cheating. The pendulum is already starting to swing back the other way.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/4/2018 1:33:16 AM

Unfortunately, in America's politricks it makes no difference which way the pendulum swings because there are no representatives of the People (save a couple of idealists who are allowed to win seats in Congress to maintain the appearance of "democracy"). Whether red, blue or independent, the politricksters are in it for their own gain and to represent corporate special interests. That's just reality of the way the Babylon is set up.
i really wish that it weren't so because I&i would love to send a message here that there is hope that the wickedness of Babylon can be changed through the systems of Babylon. But it just ain't so. You can NOT tear down a rotten edifice built upon sand and then build a brand new one on the same sand foundation and expect that it will stand and function any better than the last one. The edifice has to be built upon rock, upon the Teachings, Values and Law of JAH RastafarI.
Just look at the kind of support they can garner in CONgress for war (which is for the benefit of the "defence" industry) or the demonization of countries like Russia and China (which are just big polities comprised of our brethren and sistren).They couldn't even garner 50% of the votes to support universal access to Medicare which was something around 90% of the People wanted.

JAH RastafarI is our leader and our true representative. Politricks are the Babylon System and will ALWAYS end up disappointing those who put their faith in them because they are corrupt to the core and founded on evil.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/4/2018 9:17:52 AM

I agree with you. However, here's my hope, as a once idealist turned pragmatist.

If all the conspiracy theories were true I doubt Trump would have been elected. In fact a lot of his supporters are conspiracy theorists who sent him in as a bomb to blow up Washington. If you listen to them what you hear is their frustration over not being represented.

The problem in the US is class warfare.

When the rich whites in the South wanted to maintain their control they convinced poor whites that they were better than blacks. They did this so that poor whites and blacks wouldn't work together. On a side note, reggae music has had a huge positive effect on this struggle and has continued to do damage to white supremacy by promoting love and unity.

However, a lot of poor are easily influenced by propagandists in the media who teach them to blame black and brown people for their problems and for their inability to get a good job when the reality is they're not very intelligent and are uneducated. A lot of these people weren't voting so when Trump conned them into thinking he was for them by talking about bringing back blue collar jobs like coal (which he did to some extent in the case of coal) they came out and tipped the scales.

For the record I actually voted for the Green Party candidate because I couldn't support Hillary and wanted to send a message to the DNC because they basically tried to coronate her instead of supporting Bernie Sanders.

Bernie Sanders represents the progressive wing of the Democratic Party where many Democrats in congress are "corporate democrats" who work for their donors. But we have a new trend in the democratic party that really started with Bernie Sanders; that is only taking small donations. They are even going to TRY (and probably fail in the first 3 or more attempts) to pass legislation that includes federal matching of these small donations.

This is key (and yes it may not work) because its capital that rules in a capitalistic society like the US and the love of money is the root of all evil. The reason we don't have things like freed college education, higher minimum wage, and medicare for all, is because politicians are legally allowed to accept bribes from corporations and lobbyists who all have a profit motive to work against the interests of the American people.

However, the other moving force is this... If people stop voting for them (and there has to be alternatives) politicians will stop taking this money and doing the bidding of these large donors. If a large donor is a defense contractor, for example... then that politician may vote in favor of a conflict. So the reality is this is how a lot of the decisions are made.

Again... it may not work and pessimism is absolutely valid. You are correct 100 times over and again. But there is a change in the political calculus. It's small but proven in the new faces in the House of Representatives. People are starting to win races without large donors and their speaking with uncorrupt voices that are giving people hope.

That hope will lead to more votes. More votes = more power and republicans will have to start taking a page from that playbook in order to even compete. Racism and white supremacy has a lot to do with elections. We saw that again in the midterms. These tactics can win statewide but the margins were so small this time that it wont work in the next election.

At the same time the reason why the "alt-right" neo nazis and their ilk are ramping up, pushing their training camps and committing acts of terrorism is because they're being pushed by their own fear that America is changing too rapidly and they will no longer be on top.

Racists don't have polite conversations about race. They know that they have a negative birth rate and that they will soon be in the minority. And even without that the amount of interracial marriages, homosexuals, etc. they know they're in trouble and all minorities, though black more than brown, have a tendency to vote democratic. And I know it seems like we all vote in favor of evil but we don't. It's mostly Republicans driving these things and often democrats will vote with them out of political necessity. If they don't seem moderate enough they believe they will lose re-election.

But at the end of the day the pendulum does matter because it decides what is extreme and what is mainstream. The Tea party went from right-wing extreme to mainstream because of a racist reaction to Obama. The same can happen with left-wing ideas thought to be extreme. When Hillary tried to do universal healthcare under Bill it was too extreme and eventually she got bought off. When Obama did it it was a nightmare for republicans because it proved it could be done. And it survives even after their attacks and moves to defund it. What I'm saying is that ideas are powerful and fear is a disease cured by hope and optimism. If we assume the worst we help the worst to come about. If we stand up and fight for our rights that's when the people have power. White supremacy is currently on its death's bed. It still has power but it's on life support. Once they are in the minority there will be no way back for them outside of genocide and that wont happen. And yes, that in itself could give birth to a very different America. It would be fair even to say that one version of America is dying as we speak and we may possibly see a more positive rebirth in our lifetime.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/4/2018 10:26:25 AM

Well said, IXPninja. You are clearly a very thoughtful person and it's not my intention to disparage the hope that you have. i only say this: use caution. Little changes for the better through the political system are always possible, but we will not achieve a Righteous governance through the Babylon System because it is founded upon an evil philosophy that always ends up putting money considerations above the common good for Imanity. As you put it:

"This is key (and yes it may not work) because its capital that rules in a capitalistic society like the US and the love of money is the root of all evil."

Stepping out from America the Babylon's domestic politricks to its global agenda for a moment, here are links to two related articles***:

ANTISEMITISM ON THE RISE IN EUROPE, CNN POLL SHOW
https://globalnews.ca/news/4703303/anti-semitism-europe-cnn-poll/

RUSSIA & CHINA INVEST IN INFRASTRUCTURE WHILE U.S. INSTEAD SPENDS ON MILITARY
https://countercurrents.org/2018/11/08/russia-u-s-instead-spends-on-military/

How are these two article related to each other?
Answer: The U.S. aristocracy, which is hell bent on controlling the world, is now fanning the flames of racist nationalism and Nazi-style fascism all over the globe in their final desperate drive to conquer and create a Washington-based global dictatorship. Antisemitism is rising all over Europe again and they're encouraging it. Like all failed empires, the U.S. aristocracy has made the fatal error of thinking that it can enforce central rule over the the world using military force; this approach based upon hubris always dooms the empire to collapse as history has demonstrated repeatedly.

The following quotes are from the second article above which is decidedly blunt about reiterating America's self-proclaimed quest for global domination:

"While the U.S. Government now spends around half of the world’s military expenditures and plans to conquer Russia, China, and all countries (such as Iran and Syria) that cooperate with those ‘enemies’, Russia and China plan to improve their infrastructures, in order to boost their national economies and to minimize the impacts that (the mainly U.S.-caused) global warming will have. These infrastructure projects are optimistic and long-term expenditures, which are being planned and built only because the countries that the U.S. aristocracy are targeting to conquer, expect the U.S. aristocracy to fail to achieve its clear #1 goal, of controlling the entire world and conquering them — of America’s rulers finally achieving the global fascist empire that, in World War II, Hitler and the other Axis powers had been hoping to become."

"The U.S. has emerged into the very model of the modern dictatorship, relying maximally upon a coordination between deceit and military power. This is the reason why it now spends half of the world’s military costs — to serve its aristocracy, who have perfected Joseph Goebbels’s system of calling good bad, and bad good, and of otherwise imposing what the novelist George Orwell subsequently called “Newspeak” in its ‘news’-reporting and commentaries, to serve the controlling aristocracy, “Big Brother.” It’s here, and now. On November 1st, Jonathan Cook at Global Research headlined “Bolsonaro: A Monster Engineered by Our Media” and he explained how even the “liberal” aristocrats in the U.S. and its allied countries have brought back racist fascism, the ideology known as nazism, as a globally spreading plague now."

In Ukraine in 2014, the U.S. openly installed self-proclaimed Nazis among the leaders of the post-US-engineered-coup regime in Kiev. You won't find the Western media broadcasting this fact very much. The presence of a Nazi-led U.S. puppet regime governing Ukraine has driven Russia to distraction inasmuch as the Russians have never forgotten the 25 million Russian souls lost to the Nazis in WWII. Washington just snickers as it continues to use its mighty global media machine to demonize Russia (and China).

As RastafarI, we know and we understand that all people, regardless of nationality, are JAH Idren and our brothers and sisters first and foremost. Similar to rejecting racism, Rasta will never let Babylon brainwash us into hating our brothers and sisters because they live in a different earthly polity from the one we happen to come from.

"Would you let the system make you kill your brotherman?
No, dread, no."
- Bob Marely & the Wailers, Coming in from the Cold

***Note: Without vouching for all of the content in these articles, I&i can confirm that the major themes are accurate, i.e., the rise & spread antisemitism in Europe is real, and America the Babylon's quest for global domination/control and propagation of fascism to achieve it are also very real.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/5/2018 3:24:38 AM

I do agree with the elder Ras on his reasoning that the wicked shall only have their time for a season. And the bible speaking about letting the sinner keep sinning; because their day shall come, Jah will bring an end to their wickedness in do season.

That being said I sight that Jah uses InI as instruments, of love and of war. I pray to Jah daily, that I may be an instrument of Jahs love. I'm not perfect, I am bettering myself, working towards perfection, Jah willing, and I know I still have a long way to go...

I do sight what the elder says and agree, however if Jah calls on I to battle evil, then I will battle whatever evils Jah has set I to battle with.

Remember what H.I.M. said, "Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph."

When InI are called to act, we must act, or evil shall triumph.

Jah Love and Guidance

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/5/2018 3:53:26 AM

Well said, Jahcub. Never shrink from positive action or be fearful of engaging in the battle for Righteousness. In the battle against evil, victory or defeat lies with the weapons we choose. Never underestimate the power of JAH Love to baffle, confuse and defeat the Wicked One and his initiatives. Also, never underestimate the power of the Wicked One to dupe us into doing his bidding in the form of (1) using violence against those who JAH would have us forgive, or (2) serving as useful stooges for validation of his wicked Babylon System institutions.

As the Wise One once told me of my jailers when i had been cast into the dungeons of Babylon:

“No mater how they mistreat and abuse you, just Love them – they won’t know what to do with that.” He was right, of course.

JAH LOVE IS THE AWESOME POWER before which Fools laugh with disdain and the Wicked One trembles in fear.

Messenger: Konjah Sent: 12/13/2018 9:56:25 AM

I find this thread haile philosophical, can the world exist without weakheartness and will righteousness exist in that world, or do they need each other to exist, when one lies it implies that truth exists, everytime one sights a weakheart act it sort of reminds us of righteousness, when we bun fire on weakheart conceptions righteousness manifests or is made more potent within I&I consciousness.

This leads I to an interesting reasoning, can one know what is good without knowing what is bad in other words can I&I grow spiritualy without knowing the different manifestations of wearkheartness.

So if I&I choose to not trouble I-self with the weakheartness of the world can I reach Zion Heights.

Jah Rastafari,
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/13/2018 11:07:04 AM

"But seek ye first the kingdom of JAH, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

“These are the words
Of my master, telling me that
No weak [froward] heart shall prosper [Proverb 17:20]
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it, bury in it
If you are the big tree
We are the small axe
Sharpened to cut you down
Ready to cut you down”
-Bob Marley & the Wailers, 'Small Axe'

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List