Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3968&start_row=1

Holy Herb and Authority

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/25/2010 9:51:45 AM

how is jah children doing? i hope well,

''Authority''
Now i'm on probation, and the probation officer says dont smoke weed. I read in the bible and they say these authorities are sent from God. So when they say dont smoke herb, is that Jah telling them to tell me i can't smoke or even drink?

''Holy Herb''
also i smoked some herb on monday and felt good, then yesterday i smoked some i was feeling paranoid, i didnt even want to go outside, and i was talking to this spanish guy and complete fear and doom took over me to where i thought he was going to do harm to me, so when the door opened as someone else was coming to the bathroom i immeditaly left. What is this other side to life of fear and doubt, it seems da ganja intensifies it. What work must i do in my mind and soul to feel good when i smoke weed after probation, or does the I think i should leave herb altogether since it makes me feel like this?

bless, seeking guidance

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/25/2010 2:51:52 PM

Young Lion said,
-------------------------------
I read in the bible and they say these authorities are sent from God
---------------------------------

These authorities are not sent from God, they are sent from man.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 6/25/2010 3:36:39 PM

Genesis chp;1:12 And the Earth brought forth grass,and herb yeilding seed after his kind,and the tree yeilding fruit,whose seed was in itself,after his kind;and JAH saw that it was good.The authority is babylon's authority not JAH'S,why would JAH condone something he made for man. As the paranoia it might be because the I is on probation and if the I get's caught than it would be a violation of babylon's authority and the I would have to deal with their punishment.You could try other form's of meditation and try herb after your probation that way you won't violate probation and be worried about being caught.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I