Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3960&start_row=1

Am I My Brothers Keeper

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 6/11/2010 6:32:47 PM

Greeting's,After reading & reasoning on Acceptacle Sacrifices & Genesis InI thought that this would be a good topic to reason on.In today's society InI beleive that most people have forgotten this saying.InI think that this is more important today than iver.Am I My Brothers Keeper InI's answer is YES I Am My Brothers Keeper.Adam & Eve were one until they ate from the Tree of Knowledge and Adam turned on Eve when Jah asked if they have eaten from the tree.Since then wickedness has grown into what we see today.Jah is ONE and we all want to be one with JAH.InI will alway's be My Brother's Keeper in I's trod no matter where InI am because we are all bredren's & sistren's and we are all one.Hopefully people will realise this before it becomes to late. Blessed.

Messenger: osar Sent: 6/11/2010 10:07:50 PM

JAH lives in our been we are RASTAFARI the only thing that matters is to find HIM and see HIM in all HIM CREATION I AND I JAH RASTAFARI
the life the light of times for iver.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/14/2010 11:14:59 PM

Blessed, check out this song. It is a good Reasoning on this subject.

Zion King - Intro to Zion

Go to track "15: My Teacher"

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 6/15/2010 3:15:47 AM

InI give thanks for the song. InI sight everything that is JAH's creation and teach InI's youth of JAH's work.InI would like to share why InI think that being My Brother's Keeper is still important today.InI's empress befriended a young couple who's youth go to the same school as InI's.They ran into some problem's as of late so InI's empress has been helping them out.They just had new addition and asked InI's empress to be the God parent's.We were honored and gladly accepted and sighted it as JAH saying we are all Our Brother's Keeper because who you think is a stranger could turn out to be your brethren.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/15/2010 5:11:35 AM

Give Thanks for the song

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2010 11:53:29 PM

I and I Brother and Sister is I and I.

So I and I are keeping I and I self when I and I keep I and I Brothers and Sisters.

I and I are also the Earth's keeper and the keeper of all that exists. To keep all in Oneness. It is the Reason why I and I were created, but it is far from who humans have become.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 6/16/2010 8:07:24 PM

Yes I,True WiseWordSound, As human's we have become more and more distant. We have become selfish and have more faith in material thing's then we do in people.As Ark I has said "A House Divided Will Fall" and that is what the human race has become.InI will Be My Brothers Keeper because a house built on a solid foundation has a better chance to stand over time than one that's built over night. Blessed.

Messenger: osar Sent: 6/16/2010 8:17:48 PM

it is all in I JAH RASTAFRI MASTER PLAN the condition of humans upon the land UNTIL THE appointed DAY.
LOVE LOVE AND MORE LOVE
feeling the KING deep in I hart dressing it with righteousness to be READY.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/16/2010 10:49:13 PM

Yes I, all of Iration was Created to be One with JAH

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I