Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3937&start_row=1

REVELATIONS CHP5 VRS 4 - 14

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rastaempress Sent: 5/15/2010 3:21:30 PM

PLEASE SHED LIGHT ON THIS SOME RASTAS JUST READ VRS 5 AND THEY DONT READ ON TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AFTER YOU READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/16/2010 5:39:07 PM

Check out this Reasoning by Ark I :

Rev 5
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

What John saw now was seen in the spiritual realm, the heavens, that he was in. The Lamb that John saw was the Inity of the seven spirits of God that were sent forth into the earth. All the spirits are One in the Lamb. So Jesus Christ, and Selassie I are One as the Lamb. The book was opened, and seals loosed on Earth, and then the seals were opened in the spiritual heavens to bring the judgement.

-----------------------
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
-----------------------

The Lamb was able to take the book, and to open the seals that were loosed on the Earth by the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. So the seals have already been loosed and are still being opened in these times.

I don't expect to see any riders of horses physically, those are seen in the spiritual realm where John is. I expect to see the judgments that are brought by them on earth. And I do see those judgements in these times. All of the judgements haven't yet been fulfilled, but some have and more will be fulfilled during this Revelation season, until it is finished.
----------------
they never loved, they never loved, the Lord nor the Prophet from such time, how do we expect them to Love, Jah RasTafarI this time"

- Joseph Hill - Culture

If the world recognized and respected the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, then the judgment would not have had to come. The reason I put respected in bold, is because some in babylon, recognize the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, but they don't respect HIM. But as it has been said:

----------------

The next time that babylon will see the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, won't be while they are still alive. It will be before the second death, when they have to face their final judgement. That is why Revelation shows two appearances of the King of Kings, first to begin the process of Revelation, and secondly, after the opening of the seals are accomplished, and judgement has come.

Also, from the second book of Esdras
---------------
2 Esdras 12

31 And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.
---------------

I and I are RasTafarI, and I and I have the role in bringing about the judgements of the Seals to the world. I and I are the ones that remain on the Earth, that are fighting this spiritual war, in high and low places.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/16/2010 5:42:46 PM

Revelation started when Haile Selassie I opened the Seven Seals and is still unfolding right in front of Our eyes, and will continue until babylon is completely finished.

Here are some more Reasonings:

Who is RasTafarI?

Genesis to Revelation

Abomination of Desolation

Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/16/2010 6:36:23 PM

Imma go with Ark on that one.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/17/2010 9:27:16 AM

I have never met a RasTafarI person who only reads verse 5, so I have no explanation for those you speak of.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I