Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3924&start_row=81

Why "world of jah" must be Bun Out

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/13/2011 12:42:54 AM

"the founder Soundjata created a very wholesome site based on religion when Rasta no religion. "

and yet, i have read bout 3 ignorant posts from yuh jus this morning talking about the Rastafari Movement....when its not a movement, fyah bun

lol, million man rastafari march, a dat wi doing now ? unu funny to raas....and here i am burnin fyah pon di first million man march...and uno want a next one for Rastafari
uno still love fi mix up and mingle with babylon

Messenger: Mahati Sent: 4/16/2011 9:20:50 AM

In my opinion ("The World of Jah"///the web site) is what it is. A group of people reaching out,connecting World wide with good intention, then it became a monopoly like any other web site.
Jah Rastafari is real, look inside. Not to a select few who basically feed off of strife. Let them quarrel, fuss, fight, belittle people and under mind reality. Basically Ego has control, Live and let live.

Messenger: RHEDMAN Sent: 4/16/2011 1:25:29 PM

Didn't know that a wolf's clothing was made from satin

Messenger: Blackstarliner Sent: 5/5/2011 6:38:04 AM

I and I got banned from the World of Jah without any reason. The only reason I and I can think of is a racial issue. I and I even send them countless mails to get the reason of the banning, but no reply. Apparently being from Europe (The Netherlands) and being white might have something to do with it. This is not the way H.I.M. would have wanted things to go or to be.

"until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently dicredited and abandoned;
that until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation;
that until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes;
that until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race.
at until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but fleeting illusions, to be pursued but never attained."

Bless!! Jah Rastafari!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I