Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3912&start_row=1

What i found last sabbath

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/8/2010 7:54:03 PM

I read in hear, I Lord rastafari, I Lord Bob Marley, I Lord Immanuel is the trinity, and i overstood it, rastafari being the father, bob marley being the son, and holy Immanuel being the holy spirit knowing the word, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Also i was reading in Daniel it says when the power of the holy people has been shattered, then that will be the end of time, and also is his garment was white as snow, his hair was pure as wool, praise ye Jah. So when Zion has been corrpted and drawn out, thats the end of things. And also heaven and hell is on earth, Zion being heaven and the west being hell, more knowledge about rastafari would help

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/9/2010 11:04:34 PM

You might have read that here, but I know I didn't say it.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/13/2010 4:16:57 AM

Blessed love!

what you read can vex one, you know.
ones are foolish and they fail to see it. they have eyes but don't see, ears but don't hear.
same foolishness says and sees Haile Selassie as 3 people. I only know one man. go figure. certain foolishness.
they seen him being a prophet, they seen him wearing a garment inna da temple priesticating (somewhere. where). we seen HIm sitting upon the throne as our defender.

'I lord Rastafari I lord Bob Marley I lord Imanuel' being the trinity?

who is Rastafari? blank.
Bob Marley is some black man who had an Egypt Jamaica mentality refusing to part with his riches so as to settle in Africa-the land which he so sang and talked about. Jah had to blow him away, seen. one down, how many more to go?
be part of the 144 000 saints who are wise and who overstand. who WILL be upon mount Zion. Im striving to be counted among those blessed, are you?
reggae is Jamaica ting, NOT Africa ting.

I cling unto Imanuel bosom for light, truth and salvation. seek and you WILL find. I seeked for over 10years-life not making sense anymore. at 21years (last year November), still walking inna the weary land, hungry and thirsty, about to fall inna da pit of pope, Imanuel reached from the heighest heights of zion and lifted me up and held me close to his bosom. oh what a feeling! what a joy to make Imanuel my husband whom I serve! that light shine so bright it make pope and them want to flee to live in the moon. they know that judgeman is upon them so they are making space for us on earth. let them go stay in the moon, all of them. Jah will will boom them there.

You read that non-sense in the site during the sabbath? that is not sabbath day runnings, Jah son. nex sabbath, take thy scripture and read, yes. be blessed

selah!

Messenger: osar Sent: 4/13/2010 11:55:14 AM

stop looking for rastafari outside your body, look deep into your been and you shall find him
righteousness idrens

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/13/2010 10:52:13 PM

Yes, the Kingdom of God is within.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/15/2010 7:30:19 PM

well i know i'm not one of the 144,000 because when i was contemplating to Jah if i was, he had 2 girls from my country call me asking about being with me, i love woman too much to go my wholoe life without them.

I'm going to try to search within to find Jah, ''jah liveth insdie''

bless

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/16/2010 1:37:44 PM

From ignorance to ignorance

Young...whateva your name is,, you is a fool, yuh a take Fari fi joke and mockery, FYAH

and this girl a come with ignorance on top of ignorance

"Bob Marley is some black man who had an Egypt Jamaica mentality refusing to part with his riches so as to settle in Africa-the land which he so sang and talked about"

lol, weell, just di otha day, mi come across a youtube video and one eediot a disrespect Marcus I saying Marcus is a sell out, him just talk about repatriation, but a just talk, if he was serious about it, why did he move to England and not to Africa in his later days and this and dat
Well, mi nah see yuh as being any different, so gwaan talk yur talk, as if yuh nah know Rastafari is about Repatriation, not migration

bless all youth who a chant fi Repatriation from dat time until this

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/22/2010 6:42:41 PM

i tried to type inside'', i dont take Rastafari as i joke, i pray to him everyday asking for wisdom strength guidance, and thanks he's answered my prayers

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I