Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3905&start_row=1

Irits

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/1/2010 12:21:04 AM

Much as a man has progressed in the scientific and technological fields he has not made a parallel endeavor to enrich himself spiritually. The materialism of today is over-riding the spiritual values to the extent that today we observe a lot of unrest and social upheavals which have become common phenomena the world over. Unless humanity reverts to the time honored values which have enabled past generations to overcome with courage the adversities they had encountered in their daily lives, we shall not only be failing ourselves but posterity as well.

The Most High Haile Selassie I

They never want to listen to God. He tell it to them straight, and they still do the opposite.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/2/2010 10:16:24 AM

Yes I,

Both Selassie I and Iyasus warned them many times, but they still remain stiffnecked fools.

" The materialism of today is over-riding the spiritual values to the extent that today we observe a lot of unrest and social upheavals which have become common phenomena the world over."

This is so true. People get caught up in the vanity and illusions of this world, they forget about Jah.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/6/2010 10:24:01 AM

they stock up on material wealth that doesn't take anyone to ZION. I believe Selassie taught that we have equal attainment of both spiritual and material so that there is a balance. we are then able to survive in this world and at the same time we not forget the love of JAH in our lives.

THE BLACK KING LIVETH IN ALL HEARTS OF ALL FLESH
selah!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/6/2010 4:51:45 PM

InI must have both ...Balance on an individual level and balance on the level of InI as One

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 4/8/2010 5:32:08 AM

"Knowing that material and spiritual progress are essential to man, we must ceaselessly work for the equal attainment of both. Only then shall we be able to acquire that absolute inner calm so necessary to our well-being. Whenever conflict arises between material and spiritual values, the conscience plays an important role and anyone who suffers from a guilty conscience is never really free from this problem until he makes peace with himself and his conscience."

Words of H.I.M.

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/30/2014 4:45:52 PM

all should heed to the Wisemind of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

Give thanks for the Prophet, Priest and King who teach INI all things

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I