Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3904&start_row=1

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GKnow Sent: 3/24/2010 12:48:13 AM

Greetings Bothren n Sistren, JAH Blessing to one and all(as all are one)!!! I is feeling very blessed at the finding of InI site Hail the King that he give InI a place as this to gain Overstanding. I wanted to post to say dat JAH is so good, I livin in what some would call Babylon and others Middle America. I have always felt a strong love of life people and the earth(even in da streets of Babylon were dem kill for shiny shoes KC Mo USA not dat the local matters the whole country worship greed and instant gratifcation. And I apart of it.) Unlike most music was not my happening upon Rasta but out a thirst for knowldeg, I was into the Holy Herb and knew it could not be bad. In find more info I found Iself with one foot on JAH path, after many years of strugle I have seen H.I.M. light and as such was rewaeded with faith in The Almighty. But I is in Iowa USA and no Rastaman here I can see. So JAH path bring I here as I need much reasioning and I want to thank JAH and I fellow Rasta here to share wisdiom. Bless The King!

Messenger: GKnow Sent: 3/24/2010 9:45:57 PM

I Hope InI has seen this post as I just wanted to thank InI for making and JAH for leading me to this site PRAISE H.I.M.!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2010 9:58:23 AM

Give Thanks,

Represent RasTafarI wherever the I is, whether other RasTafarI are there or not. Represent through your Livity and Example.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I