Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3888&start_row=1

IRudder.com
Do Business with RasTafarI people

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/7/2010 11:21:30 PM

Haile Selassie I, Marcus Garvey and Emmanuel Teach I and I to work together and build ourselves so that I and I can become strong and self-sufficient. I and I must increase this co-operation in all areas and cause it to Rise Higher and Higher, because Inity is essential for I and I. Babylon will try hard to separate I and I, so I and I must Blaze hotter to keep Inity.

IRudder.com

is a website I started for RasTafarI and by extension all Africans to help build up One another through co-operation and Inity.

The website is for both local and international co-operation and is free for both the buyer and seller.

Idrens and Istrens can look for products or stores owned by RasTafarI, services provide by RasTafarI, or RasTafarI concerts, stage and other art events in their local area by using the search function on the website to filter for ads in any category within their city.

(The search function is quite powerful and has many options in addition to the city search, explore the search options to make good use of it. The search options change depending on what category the I them are currently in)

If I and I want to find a place to eat, I and I can find restaurants or markets within our city run by RasTafarI people. I and I can look for local clothing and accessory stores, music stores, and many other types of stores run by RasTafarI people. I and I can find RasTafarI people locally who are Teachers, Lawyers, Doctors, or who provide other Services I and I need.

On the International level, I and I can purchase products, make use of services available online, or correspond with RasTafarI people around the world for whatever business activities I and I are building or looking for.

There is also a section for people looking for work, people looking to hire, or people looking to start a business with others.

RasTafarI people must be the example, especially for other Africans, because I and I come from Haile Selassie I and Marcus Garvey Trod, and I and I must Trod in their example.

This is the first announcement for the website, so at the moment I am writing this there are no ads. Spread the word to RasTafarI and African people so they can advertise their business or their products; or they can find the businesses or products they are looking for.

Here is just one of the many quotes from Haile Selassie I, encouraging I and I to work together.

Ethiopia knows, as her history has taught her, that the world is small, and that co-operation among all nations of the world, East and West alike, is not only possible and desirable, but indispensible for the welfare of mankind.

I Give Thanks to Jah Bird, Eleazar and Samron for their help in getting the website going.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/7/2010 11:59:01 PM

Give Thanks Ark I - The I has done a Great Job with IRudder.com!

I Give Thanks that I was able to help out, RasTafarI be Praised!

THE LORD OF HOSTS IS HIS NAME, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL
HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/8/2010 8:55:15 AM

i am intrested in selling some soaps and things like that can you hook deh i up with things like that, rasta

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/8/2010 9:26:48 AM

Yes I, I forgot to include a section like that. I will try to get that setup in the next week.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/10/2010 12:46:05 AM

I added a body and hair products section for soaps, shampoos, creams, oils, perfumes and other related products.

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/12/2010 1:44:23 PM

DEH I DO DEH I NEED TO HAVE A COMPANY TO ORDER THESE PRODUCTS INI SEE TO REGISTER DEH ASKING FOR A COMPANY NAME SO I DID DO ANYTHING I WAS NOT SURE SO I ASKING

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/12/2010 3:40:43 PM

It doesn't matter if the I have a company or not

Messenger: RinkySay Sent: 4/28/2010 1:59:25 PM

I love this stuff essays

Messenger: original Sent: 5/17/2010 10:32:01 AM

That's nice to know :)

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/11/2010 7:21:13 AM

Blessed love again!

The I should add these 2 webshops to I-Rudder.com

BoBo Highest Wisdom
Art, Books, Crafts, Clothing finely made.

Iyah Roots
Rastafari Products Made By Rastafarians
Buy Rasta Products Made by Rastas in Africa, the Caribbean, Canada, and England. Get rasta belts, hats, bags, rasta jewelry, clothing, pins itrates with Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Immanuel, Haile Selassie I, and Empress Menen. Many items are handmade. Choose from a selection of high quality authentic products representing Rastafari in truth.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I