Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3880&start_row=1

herb studies

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/2/2010 5:04:28 PM

I just seen that studies show that marijuana can cause phsycosis in younger people,has anyone else heard of this?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2010 5:10:57 PM

What the real situation is that some people who have a tendency for psychosis use Ganja to help control their condition.

And on the other side of it, if a person has an issue with psychosis, then they might not be able to handle traveling the Irits, and Ganja helps open the door to the Irits.

It will not cause psychosis. If a person has a tendency toward psychosis, they will reach there one way or another.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/2/2010 5:55:39 PM

Babylon loves to come up with anti-herb propaganda.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/2/2010 6:10:15 PM

Thanks for the information. I have known some people who get real paranoid and wasn't sure if this was around the same thing. Blessed.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2010 10:57:35 PM

Getting paranoid when using Ganja is usually a thing that happens for some when they just start, especially if they are youths. It is a new experience and some people have a hard time dealing with it.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 3/3/2010 6:00:47 AM

It is often that those young people prone to psychosis bec of ganja take alcohol or some use party drugs. The combined effect of ganja + poison results in psychosis; how many studies are there to show long-term ganja use alone causes psychosis? If someone has a biological predisposition to psychosis then it will happen; it's in the genes not the ganja.

Bless

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/3/2010 12:01:33 PM

Neva underestimate the power of the mind.

A doctor will give yuh sugar pill and yuh go take it and it make yuh feel better, and all it is is cos your mind believes that he is giving yuh a real medicine

so babylon keep telling yuh these types of things, bout psychosis and dem ting, and yuh take that in your mind, what yuh think a go happen when yuh smoke the herbs ?
A life inna babylon cause psychosis, not the good ganja herbs

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I