Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3877&start_row=1

Leaving Babylon

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 3/2/2010 2:31:57 AM

I and I ready to flee babylon but this is the only place the I live and know and I was wondering if their was any advice the I's had to help I make this dream and vision more realistic?

Messenger: GKnow Sent: 3/24/2010 7:46:12 PM

I is resideing in what most Rasta would call Babylon I call it the USA. No matter what i call it Babylon knows no contanent knows no country. I enjoyed the film "Coping With Babylon" InI can see it on youtube (in parts) somthin dat stay wit me from da film was "Babylon is not a place Babylon is confustion if I is confused Iself is Babylon..." EVERYWHERE I GO THERE I ARE KNOW THYSELF seen...

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/24/2010 9:38:38 PM

As it was written in Revelation, babylon will spread all over. So I and I must find the Kingdom of Jah within.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/28/2010 10:56:31 PM

Greetings,

Check out this reasoning:

Those in Amerika Balancing Life

Here is an important part of this reasoning:

"Don't forget:
---------------------
cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
---------------------

This is our existence, because we daily refuse the Most High God. It is hard now and it has always been hard.

Some people in america think they can go somewhere else to have things easier and some people in other countries think they can go to america to have things easier. How wrong both people are, they usually find that out when they get to the other side and the grass isn't as green as it looked on the television or as green as they were told."

Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 4/18/2010 7:43:38 PM

Much thanks to the I's words the I feel much better now about living in the USA

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/18/2010 7:56:43 PM

lol, jus dont let dat be an excuse for yuh, if yuh art an African dat is

Messenger: Mzizi Sent: 4/19/2010 10:17:53 PM

Four wings of heartical LOVE to 1 and all.
Give thanks Ras. Eleazer so tru bout the grass always being greener on the other side but ending up inna pure drought. InInI trod from Alkebulan to AmerimaKKKa for sum time now and only through HIM mercy`s do the InI still man-tain in this time. The I-Ras speech it wen him say "confusion of the mind is Babywrong sed way" so the I know the Igher Self no matter where on Mama Earth the I trod. The I know of nuff ones trying to cross the border into AmermaKKKa for "greener pastures" little do they know and even if a one try to shine sum light bout livity inna dis ya pit, pure fight and cuss them start claimin the I holdin onto jealousy and such. InInI still hold the I strain knowing that forwarding outta babywrong is InInI destiny so Holy Marcus I chant, with that in I mind, heart and Imple InI chaff babywrong from within and without.Hold firm star, diligence in work ethics lead to InInI Iberation outta dis....G.O.D (Guide Of Diversity) is LOVE so let us all LOVE
Thanks and Ises due unto the Holy 1...H.I.M.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2010 10:44:59 PM

Culture once sang this about babylon in a song, that they come with a cocoa full basket and tell you that they have mountains of it, but when you go there you find only a pile of shit. I don't remember the exact words or what song it is from, but it went something like that.

As Fikre Jahnhoi said,
-----------------
jus dont let dat be an excuse for yuh, if yuh art an African dat is
-----------------

Yes I, if the I must go there then go there, don't let a hard life be your reason to turn back. Just make sure to go there with reality in your mind. Learn of the place you are going from people that live there or have lived there, and see the different perspectives. But don't pay too much attention to people that have just visited for a time, even if it was for one or two years(or until they ran out of money and jumped on their return ticket). It is easy to live most places if you are living off or at least supplemented with money you have brought with you. Only the people who have lived long enough to have to earn their living will be able to give a perspective with more worth.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I