Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3871&start_row=1

Senegal

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/26/2010 4:47:27 PM

I man a wonder if there is anyone here who lives in or is from Senegal, or anyone who is familiar with Senegal ?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/4/2010 1:20:34 PM

Mi almost forget about this, but putting up dat Sizzla video remind i, since this is part of the same video

Mi hear these man here talking and i was interested to find out a little more about what him a talk about, particularly of the religious culture in Senegal that him a mention, i think dem call it Muridism. I think that it is basically Islam, but it seems to be more of a mystical trod than a religion
Yuh dun know Africans, whether dem call demself christian or muslim, dem neva lose dat "Africaness", and these people seem to find some common ground with Rastafari, so yeh, kinda interesting

from around after 1 and half min

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/4/2010 2:47:19 PM

yes i dem video nice i aint get a chance to all but will see dem tomorrow yah mon jah guide

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/12/2010 1:33:42 PM

MI IDREN WHAT IZ THE NAME OF THAT BAND THAT SADDIKI SINGING WITH, OUT OF SENEGAL DEH MAN DEM SOUND WAKARD MEH TELL YOU HOW CAN INI GET MUZIK FROM DEM TO PLAY IN THE V.I. RASTA......

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I