Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3828&start_row=1

scriptures

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: growingroots Sent: 1/23/2010 11:05:03 AM

Greetings bredrin n sistren

I am pretty new to my trod with Selassie I, slowly an patiently learning the way of JAH and I was curious, what r some of the favorite scriptures that point to Selassie I? I know of Isaiah 9, and a few in Revelation, but beyond that I not sure. All guidance is appreciated.

Blessings in JAH name.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/23/2010 5:42:33 PM

Mi couldnt do without Psalms, 1, 2, 23, 87

regarding pointing to Selassie I, all scripture points towards HIM , yuh just haffe gain the sight to see

slowly and patiently a di best way

Selassie I guidance

Messenger: growingroots Sent: 1/23/2010 11:44:05 PM

much thanks fikre. i will meditate pon these psalms.

JAH bless

Messenger: Ras Joseph Sent: 1/24/2010 5:37:20 AM

Rastafari greetings.IanI sight King Selassie I also in Revelations 5:5,Rev 19:16,Rev 22:16,Ezekiel 30,Psalms 9,18,68,76 and too numerous to mention.I suggest di I read di King James Version 1611 authorized edition.Over all di I will feel Selassie I powers inna di man's inner-self.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/24/2010 10:14:59 AM

Greetings,

I was reading the words of RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I’s speech Modern Ethiopianism.

Modern Ethiopianism

Towards the end of the speech, Selassie I says:

“We thank you for the kind words you have expressed and for the list of achievements you have reviewed. Those of us who need to know ourselves should read the message of St Paul in Corinthians, Chapter 4, verses one to six. Further details of duties and responsibilities of Our officials will be announced in the near future."

For those of Us who need to Know Ourselves:

1Cor.4
[1] Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
[2] Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
[3] But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
[4] For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
[5] Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
[6] And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

Praises unto Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: growingroots Sent: 1/24/2010 10:27:50 AM

Thank you

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 4:23:24 PM

Give thanks Eleazar,i man fulljoyed that

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I