Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3822&start_row=1

Current Issues Post - Haiti

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/21/2010 11:58:58 AM

Haiti is the home of the Moors who are the result of the only successful slave revolt resulting in real independence via sovereign nation.

Haiti is rich in diamonds.

Haiti didn't receive aid because Haiti would not accept the military occupation that goes along with it.

The earthquake that occurred resembles similation demos used in experimental studies to produce implosions.

Senegal offers Haiti land, but why? If Senegal is so great (with 50% unemployment), why are so many Senegalese moving in droves to the USA?

Senegal has ties to the French government, original enslavers of the Moors. For more information regarding the demographic and socioeconomic specifics, http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2862.htm

Connect the dots. It isn't rocket science.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras Joseph Sent: 1/21/2010 3:14:14 PM

Hail de powers of King Selassie I .US military in Haiti-US military in Iraq,sight di reality.America taking over

Messenger: Ras Joseph Sent: 1/21/2010 3:14:14 PM

Hail de powers of King Selassie I .US military in Haiti-US military in Iraq,sight di reality.America taking over

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2010 9:28:01 PM

Time will tell.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/22/2010 12:17:21 AM

Ex-envoy: Earthquake gives opportunity to reform Haiti

----------------------------
The devastating 7.0-magnitude earthquake that struck poverty-stricken Haiti just over a week ago offers a unique opportunity for reforming the country's economy and institutions, a former U.S. envoy to Haiti said Thursday.

"If we can change some of those underlying factors that inhibit growth -- in particular the weak government -- I think there's a chance for long-term development," James Dobbins told CNN's Christiane Amanpour.
----------------------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/22/2010 10:21:55 PM

The US has certainly had a long history of involvement in Haiti. They now have another excuse for involvement.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 2:31:09 PM

I would love to see this same pouring of aid into Haiti after the country is rebuilt. We all know that Rascism is what kept Haiti from participating in the industrial revolution. Many people try to say that Haiti slept during the industrial revolution, but nothing is further from the truth. Haiti was completely ignored by major nations due to their independence from France. Only time will tell if nations have left Racsism in the past, or if they will continue to make major trade agreements with Mexico such as Nafta, while overlooking free black nations. But like other posters stated, this is an opportunity to rebuild Haiti with modern accomodations, and state of the art equipment. Nations should donate equipment to Haiti incase this happens again. As the saying goes, you can feed a man a fish, and he will be fed for one day, or you can teach him how to fish, and he will be fed for a lifetime. Also I think more African nations should reach out to Haiti when it comes to trade and commerce. We as African people can not wait for Latino, European, and middle eastern nations to keep lifting us up when we fall. We must deal among our own people to ensure our economic growth and productivity. I hope so for the children's sake.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 1/25/2010 3:46:54 AM

ahoy! first its new orleans and now haiti... what is up widdem places dat've mostly blacks living there??? it's time black people everywhere sighted up who their God is and where their Zion is. just goes to show it's time black people came home coz they've clearly overstayed their welcome. "come home sons and daughters of Ham! Black Ithiopia is calling you home!"

Haile the Black God and King of Black Ithiopia Zion I and King of all!

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I