Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3816&start_row=1

Hait being cursed

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 1/15/2010 7:35:31 PM

Televangelist Pat Robertson said Wednesday that earthquake-ravaged Haiti has been "cursed" by a "pact to the devil."

"Something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it," he said on Christian Broadcasting Network's "The 700 Club." "They were under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon III, or whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, we will serve you if you'll get us free from the French. True story. And so, the devil said, okay it's a deal."

Robertson said that "ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after the other" and he contrasted Haiti with its neighbor, the Dominican Republic.

I do not feel that that was appropriate to say? should ini feel that way?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/15/2010 10:18:35 PM

That guy speaks foolishness. He is just part of babylon propaganda.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/19/2010 8:33:03 PM

Exactly. These are the same men who fuel the propoganda of the Ham curse, to explain why Africa has been exploited and raped over the centuries. I pay the 700 club no mind. It is folly and foolishness.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/20/2010 3:33:52 PM

Have the I them heard that Senegal is offering land to Haitians wishing to "return to their origins" following the earthquake?

"The president is offering voluntary Repatriation to any Haitian that wants to return to their origin," said Wade's spokesman Mamadou Bemba Ndiaye late Saturday following the president's announcement.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/20/2010 7:59:44 PM

I never new that. Interesting to say the least. I wonder my brother do you think there is an angle to this, or is it legitimate? I have friends from Senegal and the country is very beautiful.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/20/2010 9:06:30 PM

"AFRICA IS CALLING"

black-king.net/Haiti Repatriation to Senegal.htm

Blessed love,
link for the I them regarding the topic.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/21/2010 8:47:56 PM

Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Marcus I

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 1/25/2010 3:27:18 AM

greetings! the I dem fi read 'the black jacobins' by c.l.r james. it talks about all a dem ting bout haiti, french revolution.. and about a very important black man in the haitian history, TOUSSANT L'OVERTURE. as for this ting bout making a pact wit da devil, I find its foolishness...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/27/2010 10:11:03 PM

A lot of these "religious" figures want to speak such evil about so many nations, but are blind to the wickedness of their own warmongering nation.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/23/2010 10:54:16 AM

Blessed Heart of love!

Have ones forgotten who Jah is?
Him an earthquake God. great and terrible.Him say 'he shall gather his people' from all corners of the world whether by starvation, earthquake or others.If all Haitians were living by His commands and decrees,do you think that there would've been an earthquake?
Its the end times or have ones forgotten? only a remnant shall remain.children of the promise-His sovereign choice (Romans 9). even John the baptist fire burned dem when he said that 'even Jah can raise up sons of Abraham from stones' (Mathew).
time to clear out that which doesn't produce fruit.good ting about JAH is that Him nah oppression GOD.everyone has free will to choose whether to live by what Him teach or not...remebering that judgeman falls upon who does not...
Him say keep the sabbath,why don't mans keep the sabbath?
Him say turn from babylon way,why still reggae rocking,drinking alcohol, fornication etc?
Im not saying Im a perfect bobo dawta,Im just saying that there's nothing new under the sun.these are revelation times. armagedeon times.righteousness has to conquer over wickedness.zion and babylon are not just a physical ting now.its a spiritual ting.

Upliftment to all
Holy Marcus Imanuel Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I