Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3808&start_row=1

Pray for Haiti

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/13/2010 3:11:29 PM

Please pray for the Haitian people. I can't imagine what they are going through right now.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2010 10:47:11 PM

That is a serious situation there. People never know when something like that is going to happen, it just comes all of a sudden. That is why it is so important to make Jah your Rudder, to Guide and Itect I and I from the dangers in this world.

If anybody knows friends or family there and manage to get in contact with them, it is important to show them to keep their Faith in Jah and Jah will bring them out of their situation and Rise them again. I say this because it is times like these where many turn away from God, when that is the worse thing to do, because Selassie I alone gives them Life and lets them Rise.

And if the people there keep their Faith in the Most High, it will do more good than the prayers of millions on the outside. It will bring Strength again. It is also good for others to pray for them, I am just showing what is even more important than that.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I