Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3803&start_row=11

bobo

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/2/2010 9:08:29 AM

HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: irie InI Sent: 3/3/2010 12:19:42 PM

Irie

Eleazar - for the I seems to think I have no Iritualitly and no need an Ital way... Let Jah decide about everyones divine destiny.

And indeed, the I have never known, that a vegan way is 'perfectly healthy' but if the I follow this, the I may know

Don't think InI wanna change anyones mind on that, let me just Ixplain.
I think it is sad to reject such gifts. They are given to InI, why not takin it than?
This thougt came to InI, when I heard a bredrin sayin, that there are those, who even no wear no leather (makes sense as animals haffi die therefore) an no wool. But even the story of Cain and Abel tells that they were havin sheeps that time. Abel sacrifices one of his Lambs.
Why do he should have sheeps if not for the wool?

Blessings in the Name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile I Selassie I Jah RastafarI
Give Thanks and Praises Itinually

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/5/2010 11:17:12 PM

Irieini,

I did not say the I has no sprituality. I don't claim to know your destiny. Only Jah knows your destiny.

I Praise His Majesty Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: irie InI Sent: 3/8/2010 8:59:34 AM

[1] O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
[2] Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
[3] Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
[4] Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
[5] I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.
[6] The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
[7] The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
[8] It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
[9] It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
[10] All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.
[11] They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
[12] They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
[13] Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.
[14] The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
[15] The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
[16] The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
[17] I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
[18] The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
[19] Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
[20] This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
[21] I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
[22] The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
[23] This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
[24] This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
[25] Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
[26] Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
[27] God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
[28] Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
[29] O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/8/2010 10:40:43 AM

irie InI - PSALM 118 of the MIGHTY PSALMS OF KING DAVID!

BOBO NEGUS PRECIOUS JEWELS!

HYMN 1140 from Sacred Songs and Solos

When He cometh, when He cometh
To make up His jewels,
All His jewels, precious jewels,
His loved and His Own

Like the stars of the morning,
His bright crown adorning,
They shall shine in their beauty,
Bright gems for His Crown.

He will gather, He will gather,
The gems for His Kingdom;
All the pure Ones, all the bright Ones,
His loved and His Own.

Little children, little children,
Who love their Redeemer,
Are the jewels, precious jewels,
His loved and His Own!

BLESSED LOVE HONOURABLE JEWELS OF JAH CROWN!
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, MERCIFUL AND MIGHTY
MARCUS I EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/8/2010 11:02:35 AM

Blessed love!

I don't do titles in Rastafari. all I know is dat there are some who tink they know but dem don know.some tink they take it spiritual wen dem far from it and it shows.
I didnt mean harm by what I said.one was interested in knowing what bobo is so...if he found da help he needed then its blessed.

be blessed
Hola Marcus Imanuel Selassie InI Jah Rastafari
selah!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/8/2010 12:51:37 PM

Matthew 19:13

[13] Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
[14] But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
[15] And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.
[16] And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
[17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
[18] He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
[19] Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[20] The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
[21] Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
[22] But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
[23] Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
[24] And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Sol Sent: 3/11/2010 12:59:17 PM

blessings
To this point I must agree, I live a vegan livity, and it is hard sometimes. But it is not in my nature to kill anything. This I believes that for me, Jah has wished for my livity to be without the eating of flesh or the killing of any living thing. I mean no disrespect for other InI who wish to have different livity, it is just a personal gift that I believe jah has blessed me with the ability and the conviction to live in this manner. My interest the bobo, is due to my convictions on such matter... I will always love the InI community, know matter where their livity lay, it is just that I wounder what path in the rastafari, that I should trod.
sorry about the long reply, have been very busy with family.
Many blessings.

Messenger: irie InI Sent: 3/24/2010 5:14:04 PM

Blessed Love
Praises to JAH the Almighty

Me absolutly respect this wish and the I is telling truely and loveley about the ways of our creator. Please beloved ones, don't take I persistance as nasty...

But I will be patient, Jah will give the right answer the time is right!

Blessed be the children who trodeth the way of Rightiousness.

One

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2010 10:11:46 AM

It is not just Bobo who are vegan, there are many Nyahbinghi and other RasTafarI who are vegan. The first Nyahbinghi Elder I ever met was vegan. When I asked the Elder if he drinks milk, he told I that yes he drinks milk, but he doesn't drink the liquid that comes from a Cow for feeding their young. He showed I that his milk was soy milk.

Also, some Bobo are not vegan, but also eat fish, I don't know if this is the case in Bobo Hill, but many Bobo I know eat fish.

There are various levels of strictness according to Ones Irits. The I should just have Respect for Ones choice who want to be stricter in terms of vegan Livity, it might not be your choice, but it is theres.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I