Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3803&start_row=21

bobo

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/1/2010 3:24:22 AM

blessed love to all

spirituality come with knowledge and overstanding. there's a difference between knowing something and 'overstanding' it. anyone can know something.its as easy as getting all the books in the world and cramming them so that when one aks,one will be able to say something. overstanding is hard for most Ites.dats why its easier for ones to burn Imanuel,for example.caw they dont over HIM.they are far far far from da truth (fullness).at the end of the day,light comes to ONLY those who are heartical (no offence).
I received the light that is of Boboshanti, early last year. but because I wasn't willing to listen to something that I didn't over (I would vex in some cases when I didnt over something) then it made tings hard. only when I opened my mind and became true in heart (Jah sees and knows EVERYTING) then I started to over Imanuel. while those who call themselves 'binghi' (this side) burned Imanuel as 'just another Rasta like Congo wattu', I became more spiritual focusing on InI livety.
like Imanuel say in da gospel- '2 men will be in the field.one will be taken,the other will be left. 2 women will be grinding mill.one will be taken,the other will be left.'
2 people will rise in Rastafari, Imanuel will take one and leave the other. 2 brothers will be interested in the livety, one will belong to Imanuel and the other will belong to the world.

Imanuel I the 7th Adoni I God Jah Rastafari is the Righteousness, spiritualness,rightfulness,perfectness Black Christ of salvation
SELAH, SELAH and SELAH

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I