Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3769&start_row=1

forum development ideas

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/14/2009 5:17:48 AM

HI

I understand that text at forums like this is a very poor way to communicate often causing mis-understanding an problems etc

I was wondering if you tube style features could be added
i have been communicating on you tube and its is much better quality
communication

or if visitors could be encouraged to make video'a and talk in this way :) and link to them at the forum

jus an idea to improve the forum

IrieLight

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 12/17/2009 9:11:56 AM

i like it the way it is.....Iman live in Ifrica and still using
dial up, videos and stuff will jus make it not possible for ini here to communicate. besides the fact that iman sight technology as babylonian ways so only use it when i have to or need to, but will
not go out of I way to seek better technology.

Guidance.

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/17/2009 9:37:27 AM

that is ok

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/17/2009 9:55:34 AM

Rastaranga

Where in Africa do you live?
do you still live in a village
I think it is so nice to live in a village and a nice community where the community sit around a fire at night and sing songs and stories... it is so healthy and good...I can understand why Mogabe nocked down all the houses in Zimbabwe...

In the UK and USA and Europe everyone has to live in square houses and there is a disfunctional fragmented society many people lonely and many people with illness..and lots of pollution...
Facebook.com and the internet is kind of bringing people together again but people still divided and cold..
It is surprising to me that some Africans want to live in developed/modern society apart from the zeitgeistmovement.com it is not good...

My heart cries when i hear of tribal fighting between villages in Africa.....It could easily be so nice....it is sad that H.I.M is no longer there to unite Africa

peace and love

irielight

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/17/2009 2:31:48 PM

why do you say that Jah is not there to unite Africa? He never left!!

Rastafari left I and I the overstanding to sustain the Inity. It is upto I and I. you sound like some people how have no faith say...Athiest that say 'if there is a God there would have been no disunity among the people, no war etc etc...'
i agree that it would be nice to sit around camp fire sing song and tell stories, but with empty belly...it's not that fun.

yes I
"i like it the way it is.....Iman live in Ifrica and still using
dial up, videos and stuff will jus make it not possible for ini here to communicate. besides the fact that iman sight technology as babylonian ways so only use it when i have to or need to, but will
not go out of I way to seek better technology." RasRanga

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 5:51:44 AM

Jah Bird

I overstand that, however what I meant to be more precise is simply that 'Haile Selassie' is not here to keep a united Africa...in a way that he once was
I and I Jah Rastafari are here yes, but how many of us are respected enough with a load enough voice for all of Africa to listen and take heed?

as HIM once did... bless his soul the almighty Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 12/18/2009 8:59:05 AM

Give thanks.

irielight, i n i haffi burn da illusion dat HIM not there because HIM still liveth in all ini. Its not upto HIm to unite people, but upto
the people to choose to be united.

It is however not always easy in this day and age, as the constant
struggle for survival itinues. The system downpresses many idren but
rasta haffi conquer all. Many people go astray and put their trust
in the things of babylon and even go as far as worshiping them. Fire!

I live in Zimbabwe.

Guidance.

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/18/2009 9:09:20 AM

thanks RasRanga

I see Zimbabwe on the TV here in England and I cant understand why Mugabe is not guiding the people to build small communities and huts etc again like it used to be?

it is as if mugabe has just destroyed everything of babylon and just left the people with no guidance?
is this true?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2009 1:53:52 AM

Selassie I is not only here within I and I, Selassie I is also here amongst I and I.

Who do people think is the source of the Judgement upon Babylon in these times? I and I know it is Haile Selassie I. Haile Selassie I is Living and Well, and babylon is falling and dying. Those that think Selassie I is not alive in any sense are lacking Iverstand of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Selassie I is IverLiving, never dead.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2009 2:01:06 AM

irielight,

Selassie I didn't tell Ethiopians to refuse technological advancement, because Selassie I is the Living God. Selassie I spent so much of his work making sure that Ethiopia progresses and gains the knowledge and tools it needs to survive and prosper.

Selassie I didn't give I and I the abilities I and I have to not use them.

The problems in this world is not technology. The problem is death-knowledgy. The wickedness that people have done to the Earth and all that dwell upon or within the earth is the wickedness and death-knowledgy.

Destruction was chosen as a compromise to satisfy their greed. There was never a time where that had to come with technology. It is only because of the evil within humans that death, disease and destruction came with it.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I