Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3764&start_row=1

LOVE

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/10/2009 7:47:44 PM

when you supposed to love and peace in the house, how about that time of silence, because whenever i feel that it feels like death, if someone could reassure me that its only a pause. People say i'm too quiet, but even when i'm in silent mode i dont get nothing good out of it. i think talking is god, but yet i studied Haile Selassie I DVD's he dont ever talk, unless he making a speech, so i'd like the Rastafarian Family hear touch upon Love & talking also.
Thank You
Jah bless

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/11/2009 7:56:35 AM

I am on a conscientious mission to talk less.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/11/2009 10:01:46 PM

Come on Young Lion, how could the I say Selassie doesn't ever talk, unless He is making a speech.

What the I sees on those DVDs is a just a small fraction of the time Selassie I Trod throughout the day. And there are more days where Selassie I is not making a speech, then there are days he is.

I see what the I is saying still, but always remember Word Sound Power. Say what the I means to say, because the words that come out of a person is important.

Time in Silence is a Blessing. It is a Blessed time to Reason with Selassie I, to think about whatever the I needs to think about, and to Iditate and Rise up the I Irits.

Explore the I mind and Learn what makes it move in directions that the I doesn't want. When the I Iver stands, the I will Learn to control the I mind and always have Balance.

A person who has muscles too weak to move, will never move without working and training those muscles. And what is even worse, the muscles don't just stay where they are, but the lack of movement brings even more weakness.

Train the I mind, train the I Irits. Learn to walk exactly where the I wants to walk, and the I will gain control again.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I