Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3762&start_row=1

so...

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/9/2009 1:48:26 PM

"So Stiff Necked Fools
You think you are cool,
to deny me for simplicity.

Yes you have got,
the wrong interpretation,
mixed up with vain imagination.

So take Jah Sun, and Jah Moon,
and Jah Rain, and Jah Stars,
and ForIver, Yes, Erase your fantasy."

Haile Selassie I Bless.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/10/2009 9:34:11 AM

*yawn

my point exactly.

This is why I think an FAQ would be better.

I do hear Ark I though... it can be a lot of fun. But that is the thing; I'm just wondering how much of the fun is just a vain temptation...

Anyway, I will get you that email address Ark I! Of course I am interested in more manifestation and forward planning... and action.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/10/2009 9:44:27 AM

Don't worry Yaa,

As the can see in I last post (right before yours) in the "From Former to Future" topic, I know when it has crossed the point of vanity. I know it crossed before that, but I gave him a chance to go away from that direction.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/10/2009 10:18:35 AM

Hey Ark I...

Yeh, I saw. Anyway... long time. What's good, by the way?? Love to the family from all over the world.

That point you just made does bring me to another point... sorry to stray the "argument" randomly all over the gaff, but thats the thing... this is a reasoning forum (not a modificated and concise FAQ for rising Stars in Ras Tafari... hint hint)... BUT, in that case, as much as I am critical of the types of arguments ones and ones bring forward here... I also think that the 'three strikes you're out' type censorship can be something a little... contradictory or misleading or something... I can't think of the right word.

What I'm saying is... this is supposed to be a reasoning forum for people who say they're 'attracted' to knowing more about the Fari livity; and then oftentimes they do a skitty and start going on some reppressive-issue tangeant for self justification and what not. But surely in the definition of the function of the reasoning room, it can't be the right thing to do to lead them down the path of working out their issues anonymously in writing, only to cut them off when they start to actually get to their point. It would be much more better to have a non-interactive FAQ if we are going to be static about the information they have a right to receive.

I wonder if thee I sight? I am not at the conclusion of these considerations... let's reason.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/10/2009 11:11:37 AM

I didn't cut him off because of what he said or the point he was making, it was because he started to go on a spamming path and posting the same message over and over, that kind of behaviour often escalates to people trying to post pages and pages of the exact same message, often with curse words and vile tongue. If he said what he was saying without spamming, I wouldn't have done a thing.

Basically, what would cause I to cut a person off is spamming, people who come only to fuss and fight and go around in vain circles of fussing and fighting, and people who come with disrespect to Selassie I.

It is kind of like if a person came to Nyahbinghi or Bobo camp, and started trying to fight with people or scream and make a fuss and disturb the Irits of the place, or come with filthy and disrespectful behaviour or other such wickedness. I would think that those kind of people would not be allowed to stay in the camp too long, but would get kicked out.

I sight what the I is saying about the FAQ, and many times I have felt like doing something like that. When I started this forum several years ago, there were many different views, but people were respectful to each other for the most part, which was surprising because that was not the case in many other forums at the time. Then after some time, the vile tongue started coming through with such wickedness and vileness and they would bring all the topics to useless vanity. I used to just Reason and sometimes Blaze them out for their wickedness, but after a while, I saw that I was going through the same circles over and over again. Somebody would come with a particular wickedeness and I and others would Blaze out the wickedness and Reason to show why it is wickedness, then after some time, another person would come with the exact same wickedness and I and others would go through the exact same thing I and I did before, blazing their wickedness and showing why it is wickedness. After going through those repetitive circles for a few years, I made a decision that I couldn't spend so much of I time on vanity anymore. So the choices I gave Iself was to stop the Reasoning forum and do what the I is suggesting and just have the information available for people to see; or the other choice which was the one I chose was to not go through those circles and if a person comes with wickedness, start by Reasoning, warn them or Blaze them if appropriate, and if the vanity continues, then cut them off, so the disturbance to the Irits was minimal, and the rest of I and I could Itinue with Fruitful Reasonings.

Maybe what the I is suggesting is a good thing, I know it would be good for I Irits because I would not have to see the vileness from some of the people that come, and I could spend more of I time on the more useful work I am doing instead of trying to stop vileness after vileness. I am almost feeling convinced that your suggestion is the Right thing to do. It is only the remembrance of those who have come through with fruitfulness and have found the Reasoning useful and have worked toward Rising I and I that keeps I from making that decision.

I am thinking that Selassie I sent the I here at this time for a good Reason. If not to change the website exactly as the I is suggesting, to change it some way.

I don't have an alternative suggestion yet, but I will think about it.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/10/2009 11:56:34 AM

my brethren an sistren this thing is outta context a little.....

i apololgize to a certain extent for whats happened here.....

i didnt mean to post all them messages....my connection was slow and by the time i finished typing and hitting the submit button...it had put up 3 different message....

simple mistake....

Bless...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/10/2009 1:24:59 PM

I will assume that what the I just said is true. Even though there were five messages and three variations of the message, which makes I suspicious about your claim.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I