Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3758&start_row=1

imbalance pass

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/2/2009 9:25:12 PM

When the time has come for Armageddion to pass, I and I will Live Iternally in Oneness. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, Head of All, is I and I Iternal Rudder, Guiding I and I to become the Rudder ourselves along with I and I Father. This is the goal, walk exactly according to the Irits and Direction of Selassie I, until there is no more correction, no more shifting course, because all will already be Corrected and the Course will be Right.

This is impossible for those who have faith in impossible. I and I Fire Burn impossible, because there is no boundary for Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

With Selassie I, All is Right, All is Life.

Some will Walk as One before the Armageddion has passed, and all will Walk as One when the Armageddion is past, because only One will Stand.

In a world of imbalance, if there is good, there must be evil, but this is not so in a world of balance, nothing can shift balance at all. I and I need to get our Irits away from imbalance, so that I and I can see good with no evil. This is impossible for the impossible, but I and I are more than possible, I and I is. I and I must always remember who I and I are. RasTafarI is I and I Light, RasTafarI Is I and I Example, there is none Higher, none Greater. Haile Selassie I the mightiest One of all, and all who will Live, will Live as One. So it has been said, so it has been, so it will be, so it is.

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Empress Menen I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/24/2010 9:52:41 PM

JAH RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I, Head of All, is I Light and Salvation. This world of imbalance, babylon, cannot stand but will fall. I must Live as One, and stop the imbalance in I Irits , so that I can reach Zion, Selassie I's City, the City of Balance.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/16/2013 7:39:10 AM

Rastafari!!!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/16/2013 2:53:25 PM

Matthew.5
[48] Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Luke.6
[40] The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/16/2013 5:46:09 PM

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Mighty ,Conquering, RasTafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/18/2013 1:02:36 AM

Yes I, the Most High God Haile Selassie I is the Highest Teacher, I and I must heed His Words.

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'. Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I