Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3755&start_row=1

Talking in the head

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/26/2009 6:32:33 PM

Did any of the I go through it, just constant talking in the head, its depressing, when shall Jah free me from my schizo-effective disorder. It first happened when i smoked some herb 2 years ago, just dont know when i'm going to be free, any help?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/26/2009 8:55:23 PM

I have never experienced what the I is speaking. RasTafarI is the solution to all things.

Resist thoughts of wickedness as soon as they arise, and make Righteousness and Goodness fill the I Mind and Irits. If the I is persistent with this, the I will eventually change the I spirit into Oneness.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 11/27/2009 1:33:52 AM

irie ites!

I donno if yours is medical but I tend fi talk in I head too. is also a constant thing only, I don't find it depressing. but for I, its more thinkin things (this beloved elder of myn always tells me not to think a lot coz its soo... dat when I'm quiet, even among mi idren and sistren, they all know I'm thinkin!) it's a bit unnatural how much I think but I can't help it. it's like I come up with things like solutions to things I see around and I also 'voice' I concerns in I head. and it's recent; when I start herbs up it become more pronounced. I take it like I'm conversating with Jah coz only He knows what I'm saying at that time and I can also ask HIM during 'our' conversation, "a wah dis fadda?". it can go to such a level dat I even ''reason''! I don't mind it coz it helps when I tok to others. it's like I thought about a certain issue and then I think of solutions.. the time when I tok to some1 about that issue.. you know what I mean?

irie :-)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/27/2009 9:24:36 AM

RootsTafari, it seems like the I is speaking about the I Reasoning within your Irits and with I and I Father, but I don't think Young Lion is speaking of that, I think he is speaking about more random voices in his head.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 11/28/2009 1:09:42 AM

Young Lion, Maybe the medical system does not fully understand
what will be happening so call it illness that needs a cure so they
drug you to block out the effects. I sight it as an increase in
sensitivity to the iritual realm, and one has to learn not to
necessarily listen to all that you hear in your head. The I is in
control, so never mind about the voices you hear, the I does not have to pay attention to them. Stop sighting yourself as ill because that
could only result in the I trully believing that there is sumthing
wrong.

Jah jah Bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/29/2009 1:13:39 PM

Its depressing, i hear voices coming from people i know, Zion calling, people i'm next to, but the medicine is helping because it was so bad back a couple years back when i thought i was going to be harmed by people, ''emancipate yourselves from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our mind''

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/29/2009 1:38:54 PM

My lord, tune in to the EABIC CHURCH OF TRUE DIVINE SALVATION radio broadcast.. Nyahbinghi music will make the I heal and purge.

JAH-RASTAFARI.com/forum/Black-King Radio Station

Blessed Love!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/2/2009 10:35:45 AM

Young Lion,

If a day comes when the I wants to stop taking the medication, the I must make sure that the I gets off of it very slowly, don't just stop it all of a sudden, or the I will likely be back on it in a short time afterward.

Reduce the dose little by little over time until the I weans yourself off of it. Take at least 5-7 months to wean off the medication.

When people abruptly stop medication for mental issues, they often have much worse symptoms than they did before they started, because while on the medication, the body produces more seretonin in an attempt to compensate for the blocking of it from the medication. So when the medication is removed, there is too much seretonin flowing and the body can't handle the imbalance. By slowly reducing it, the I will give the body a chance to balance itself.

Read the Reasoning below, it shows what happened to somebody I know who abruptly stopped the medication, even though I warned him beforehand.

Mental illness and Babylon medication

Messenger: Sol Sent: 12/3/2009 1:22:43 PM

greetings, I agree with Ark I,
Tamms, my wombman and friend is a teacher and works with people who have mental illness. i have seen the classes and been in the present of some of her clients. For many time I have thought that they were just very sensitive people, but I know know that some have good reasons to take the medication. The I should always trust Jah first, but the I should understand that the medication could help ease the mind to some degree.
The problem with the medication as far as the I can see is that it causes the I to become zombie like at times and lose enthusiasim towads the I and life, feeling of little energy. I dont know what the I would do in this situation., but I know that just quiting is not the answere. Do as Ark I has said and do it a little at a time if the I must stop. I have seen people who have just quuick, and many problems have come. This I would go to other InI, and Jah, and reach out for all knowlege on this before the I decides on anything.
Blessesd

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/13/2009 6:45:58 AM

Greetings young lion
your post has caused me to join

I cared for my mother who had so called bi-polar disorder throughout my life....and in trying to understand her and cure her i also experienced some symptoms, because she WAS psychic and she could hear all my thoughts and i had nowhere i could go in the house even at night where i could get peace and my own space....it was a very intense mind game....however after meditating over many years and getting past the mis-information! I eventually went to Jamaica and now 17 years later have adopted Ras Tafari as my way of life, particularly after hearing Ark I talk bout the faya! and doing this.

I have now been able to write a booklet on the subject of Ras Tafari as a way of dealing with mental health difficulties...

Please anyone feel free to help with any corrections, though i am sure it is perfect

here is the booklet which i am distributing amongst the mental health community
perfection
some may find the hindu references are interesting!

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I