Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3755&start_row=11

Talking in the head

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/14/2009 4:17:26 AM

Babylon and Psychosis
----------------------

A girl i know was concerned because she was experiencing psychosis, for example she said that when she saw something on TV she thought it was in her lounge, the radio speaking directly to her etc etc etc etc

I explained that she had lost the barrier between 'I' and 'other'
and she said 'why is that happening, so i went on to explain that the world is not how it is supposed to be and that her mind is responding to this, naturally, and that her mind is actually trying to change the world.

I said that if 1 million people were all psychotic at the same time with no barrier between i and other that the world 'would' change permanently in a conscious shift.

when she procrastinated about what i had said...i further went on to explain.
'the original peoples of the world at night would make a fire and everyone would sit around the fire'
I asked her think about that for a moment and then consider the difference between that and the way things are now with square houses and streets and money etc etc

I said 'so now do you see why your mind is complaining and trying to change things'
I explained that she couldnt change the world on her own and that one day in the end when there are enough of us, there will be a conscious shift and the world will change....
and she is now trying to light the fire in her heart after reading my book perfection

I would be greatful if I bredren could explain the ways that they have started the fire in their hearts?

Messenger: Khomikh Sent: 12/15/2009 11:37:32 AM

SOME THINK ELSE

RUOK?! - IMRU?! - MIU? - IMU & UMI - BETTER YET - RMR! & I&I! - OK - PRESENTED WITH IDENTITY CRISIS IN FULL AWARENESS AND INTENTIONALLY EMPLOYING METHODS WHICH CONTRADICT THE EXISTANCE OF BUILT-UP CONDITIONS - CONSIDERATION IN MOTION I'D RATHER MAKE UP MY OWN MIND - REPITITIOUSLY ENGAGING AND ALSO QUOTING - OM MANI PEME HUNG - ONE TIME FOR EVERY OCCUPANT TAKEN TO THE PROPER QUOTIENT SHOULD COLLAPSE THE MIRAGE THAT'S EVIDENT - TIME TICKS AND TOCKS TO THE TANGENT - BE IT MADE UP OF THE HOLDERS OF NECKBEADS OR BRACELETS - ONE-HUNDRED AND EIGHT OR ONE-THOUSAND AND EIGHTY - IN MEDITATIVE EMPTYNESS, ALL TOLD SOFTLY EFFECT THE FABRIC WOVEN SO SPACIOUS AND FOLDED UP BY INTELLIGENCE INTO EVENTS TRANSPIRING BEFORE ONE OR MORE OF OUR FACULTIES OF SENSE - SEEMINGLY SUCKERED INTO THE EXTERIOR AS AN INDEPENDANT EXPERIENCER - I KNOW BETTER FEELINGS COME FROM COMPASSION: THE SELF EXTENDER AND OTHER EXPRESSER - MAY IT RULE OVER ALL AS EMPEROR AND EMPOWERER

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/17/2009 7:37:55 PM

i have resolved that when i'm able i will move to Ethiopia and just grow some fruits and vegatables and live in peace with my ganja, and find a wife there too.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/18/2009 5:21:01 AM

i really don't want to say this ...but Ethiopia is not a refugee camp, or spa place where one just moevs thier and lives in peace with fruit and vegi.. don't get i wrong if every body that is planning to go to Africa just beacuse life is hard in amerikkka or europe and is only self-absorbed..then don't. It is not only your life but the community at large. keep in mind notting is for free. You have to give to the community more than you take. Why do people have the illusion that once moved thier is all nice and peace. YOu say you have been their then you must really know what i'm talking about.
Africa will never be a paradise with parasites just consume with no intention of giving anything back.
You can't feed people with simle and happiness...reality

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2009 1:32:20 AM

Yes I Jah Bird, it was necessary to say that.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/21/2009 3:39:24 PM

It is crucial that the I said that. I have links with a Rasta guy who does music and i'm supposed to come to his studio in january, also a rock band, me not prejudice. I've seen in visions/dreams and friend had to about me singing on stage with locks and huge innemurable amount of people listening to the message, I mean Jah wanted me to stay so bad he gave me 2 1/2-5 years probation, its just the fears take over and i want to find refuge in Ethiopia, but its true-he leads to captivity will be captive, i dont want that

Blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I