Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3753&start_row=1

What more is there

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/22/2009 5:01:36 PM

i meditate on Selassie , and have love in my heart for everybody, what else is missing?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/22/2009 8:10:15 PM

Learn the example of Jah, and Live by the same example. Be One with Jah RasTafarI, with no separation.

Be Perfect as your Father Haile Selassie I is Perfect.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/23/2009 7:46:02 AM

Young Lion...Many people rise to very great heights, and still slip back into the mud from whence they came. It is up to a person to remain perfect. There comes a point, not that I have yet reached, at which perfect Oneness is attained, these questions would not come to mind should you be fully absorbed in that Oneness at present. Keep moving forward I.

Selam

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/26/2009 6:29:17 PM

i deal with so much temptation, frustration, anger, hate confusion, i dont know when i'll be free

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/26/2009 8:52:17 PM

The I will be free when the I frees yourself.

The I can resist all wickedness.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/27/2009 12:18:59 AM

i know i can resist but why do i have to fight, i just want to be free from fighting and battled within I self

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 11/27/2009 1:42:09 AM

bless,

young lion, here's a ting, 'you nuh afe fight!' is only fya fi tek Jah path and let nothin els to loiter in front of you on your way to Zion. is a choice you fi mek in your head first. controlling your thoughts is a first ting. next what is in Zion should manifest on Earth. overs? you can be free in a day, a week, a year etc if you want, just afe create it in your head first.

selam :-)

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I