Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3750&start_row=1

Hidden Racism

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/20/2009 9:28:04 AM

Some people pretend that they are not racist and some might even convince themselves of their own illusion.

All that needs to happen to reveal these racists is for somebody to vex them who is of a different colour or nationality. In response, they don't just use words like asshole, wicked etc., they resort to racist comments about the person's nationality or colour. Often times, these hidden racists say worse things than those who openly admit they are racist.

What is hidden must be revealed.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 11/20/2009 3:51:21 PM

Yes I.

bring 'em out.....Burn dem down!!!

RasTafarI Live!!! Haile I Selassie I

"Babylon ya throne we chant down....chant down...babylon ya throne we chant down!"

Ises unto the King of all Creation....Haile Selassie I Jah RastafarI!!!

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 11/27/2009 2:13:12 AM

irie!

and I tink dem aks marcus garvey outright, 'are you racist?' and Him seh someting like, 'I don't have time to be racist. I only have time to love my people.' I tink dat's how I am. malcolm x talked about the foolishness of 'integration'. I agree with what He said and da chapter I like in 'the autobiography of malcolm x' is da one called Icarus. pure word sound! I dedicate it to roots brasil! mmm.. :-I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I