Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3745&start_row=1

Run Come Crucify the Dread

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/19/2009 7:49:17 PM

I dont understand how Rastafarians carry weapons for defense from people. Jah is the protector, ''Jah Jah is my light and salvation whom shall i fear? Walking in Love not judging and not condemning leaves all the power to Jah to do his work, evil shall slay the evil, live by the sword you shall die by the sword, so thats why i say Run Come Crucify the Dread, you think that your in heaven but your living in hell

I stay in a group home with alot of righteouss peaople, and if i were to judge them by thier foolishness, that makes me God, it seems what i think, that is, if i see America is corrupt all i see is corrupt, if i see it as peace, its peace, kingdom of God is within you, InI shall see the richness of life with patience, anywhere, they can Run Come Crucify this Dread, Jah is Love, Blessed are the Saints who die from now on, so that they can rest from all thier labor and thier works follow, Fear Jah, not Man

Blessed Day

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I