Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3732&start_row=1

fiyah Blaze!

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 11/8/2009 7:44:56 AM

RasTafarI Majesty be bestowed upon the I.

Fiyah for the wolves in sheeps clothing.

Weak hearts they possess. Still them cant bring I out of I Irie Iditations all the day. they dig for a pit for I and Lie in wait, unbeknown-st to them.......they only lay a snare for themselves.

"NO Them cyannot go a Zion........with dem Carnal Mind!!!!!"

RASTAFARI!!!!!!!

haha....let the purification begin Idren. Haile Selassie I Rule. Satta Massagana.

"look into Jah book of LIFE, and We shall see, that Jah, He Rule we all, Jah-Jah She, she rule we all..."

King Alpha Queen Omega

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/8/2009 2:17:40 PM

i was reading in Romans, that i will to do, i do not do, that i will not to do, that i do, so I see that with the body i serve law i sin for nothing is good of the flesh, but thanks to the Lord i have the mind of christ, so with the mind Christ I can overcome, correct I if I'm wrong

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 11/8/2009 3:48:05 PM

"that i will to do, i do not do, that i will not to do, that i do, so I see that with the body i serve law i sin for nothing is good of the flesh"

if the I can put this...^^^^^^...into a better sentence structure i could probably answer ones question witha little more ease........but as for now.....i haven't the slightest idea of what your trying to say....

bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/8/2009 11:02:00 PM

I think Young Lion is speaking about this:

Romans 7
[14] For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
[15] For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
[16] If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
[17] Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[18] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
[19] For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
[20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[21] I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
[22] For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
[23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
[24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/12/2009 7:47:53 PM

thats exactly what i'm talking about and the only way i'm free is if i keep a meditation of His majesty withe Empress Menen, ''my home is in my head''

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I